OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:02 AM PT — Saturday, December 14, 2019

As Congress moves further along in the impeachment inquiry, Ukraine is still working to arrange a White House meeting. The country’s deputy prime minister told reporters this week they’re still hoping Volodymyr Zelensky and President Trump can sit down for a private discussion.
“There may be big politics, there may be turmoil, but the strategic nature of our relationship with the United States remains unshattered, and we will be moving forward,” stated Dmytro Kuleba.
Dmytro Kuleba
@DmytroKuleba

Попри велику політику, попри політичну колотнечу, які, буває, стаються, стратегічна природа наших відносин зі Сполученими Штатами залишається непорушною, і ми рухаємося вперед https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1205539760497934338 …
CSPAN
@cspan

Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister @DmytroKuleba: "There may be big politics, there may be turmoil, but the strategic nature of our relationship with the United States remains unshattered, and we will be moving forward."

12:03 PM - Dec 13, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Dmytro Kuleba's other Tweets

The president invited Zelensky to the White House during their phone call in July. However, those plans were put on the back-burner following the whistleblower complaint and subsequent impeachment inquiry.
The two discussed a potential meeting on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly earlier this year.
“I want to thank you for, in addition to Washington, you invited me,” said Zelensky. “I’m sorry, but I think you forgot to tell me the date.”
Ukrainian officials grew more frustrated this week after President Trump met with Russia’s foreign minister. The New York Times reported the White House is floating the possibility of hosting a meeting with Zelensky next month.
https://www.oann.com/ukraine-still-p...house-meeting/

Was it me, I'd carry on business as usual. To Hell with the Dems. They have obstructed enough of this Nation's business.