OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:17 AM PT — Saturday, December 14, 2019

Pop singer Taylor Swift called out Democrat billionaire George Soros during her acceptance speech for Billboard’s ‘Woman of the Decade’ award. On Thursday, Swift took time to discuss her battles in the music industry as she was being honored as the first ever recipient of the award.
During her speech, she blasted Soros for funding music executive Scooter Braun’s deal, which bought the rights to her music.

Swift stated Soros and other groups helped sell her life’s worth of art without her “approval, consultation or consent.”
“After I was denied the chance to purchase my music outright, my entire catalog was sold to Scooter Braun’s Ithaca Holdings in a deal that I’m told was funded by the Soros family, 23 Capital and that Carlyle group,” she said.
The singer went on to say she will keep fighting Soros Braun and the other groups that exploited her in the hopes of regaining the rights to her music.
https://www.oann.com/taylor-swift-sa...-music-rights/

I am not a Taylor Swift fan. I am not a fan of any of the artists who have used country music to get a toe in the door then gone pop. For one, the bleed-over has had a negative impact on country. That's just my opinion.

I AM however a fan of putting a 7.62mm round through Soros' big fat mouth. That man, and others like him are a menace to mankind. They aren't happy unless they're screwing someone.