Not afraid to watch many videos anymore. I've literally seen it all, the expected and unexpected, from terror killings to accidents.

The only time I actually enjoy such videos is if it's one of those videos showing massive ordinances hitting terrorists. Even close up of such stuff likely doesn't bother me in the slightest.

But there are things that I can't stand ever seeing, and I now just won't even watch at all.

I won't watch any harmful animal videos. Don't care if it's a dog or a cat, a lizard... only thing acceptable is killing spiders in anyway possible!!

I won't watch anything with children involved. Ever.

I won't watch videos of injuries, even in the NFL. If it's someone getting their arm or leg broken, and it breaks in an awful manner or bends in a way it never should - they freak me out for some reason. Basketball, NFL or a video of a street fight that happens to catch it. Yek.

As soon as I see "Cartel - along with revenge, or no mercy or something like that" - trust me, just don't ever open such things. Those guys are insane.

Did I mention no animals? I literally can't watch such videos. And if those damn caged dogs commercials come on for like 10 minutes, instantly off it goes. Can't even watch that. Makes me want to open my own zoo and take in a few million of them.