An amazing country to live in! I'm not big on protests myself, but whatever, I ignore them. Not in Iran. They don't like being protested against, kids or not.

--

Iran Protesters Shot, Tear-Gassed by Police on Tehran Streets

Iranian security forces used tear gas and live rounds to turn back angry crowds Sunday night as people rallied against the Islamic Republic’s leadership.

The protests began after the government admitted a Ukrainian jetliner was downed by the country’s own military.

No immediate report in Iranian state-run media confirmed the incident near Azadi, or Freedom Square in Tehran, however much of the action was captured on video including those chanting slogans against the regime and the former head of its foreign terrorist organization, Qasem Soleimani.

Hossein Rahimi, head of the Tehran police, denied his forces had shot at demonstraters.

“At protests, police absolutely did not shoot because the capital’s police officers have been given orders to show restraint,” he said in a statement carried by the state broadcaster’s website.

Videos sent to the New York-based Center for Human Rights in Iran and later verified by the Associated Press contradict that claim. They show a large crowd of demonstrators fleeing as a tear gas canister landed among them.

Choking protesters try to escape the fumes while calling for help, with one woman crying in Farsi: “They fired tear gas at people! Azadi Square. Death to the dictator!”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...ehran-streets/