Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default US Supreme Court refuses to Free the Nipple

Or more accurately, the SC refused to hear about freedom loving nipples.

I think they need to show the courts the seriousness of denying freedoms to female nipples. Show a few men and then a few hundred women, and show the court that not only aren't they much different, they tend to be more appealing on the eyes.

--

US Supreme Court refuses to 'Free the Nipple' in topless women case

WASHINGTON, Jan 13 (Reuters) - The Supreme Court on Monday decided not to "Free the Nipple," refusing to hear an appeal by three women fined by a city in New Hampshire for exposing their breasts in public who argued that banning female but not male toplessness violates the U.S. Constitution.

The justices left in place a 2019 ruling by New Hampshire's top court upholding the women's convictions for violating an ordinance in the city of Laconia that makes it illegal to show female breasts in public "with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple."

The women - Heidi Lilley, Kia Sinclair and Ginger Pierro - were involved in the "Free the Nipple" movement, which court papers described as campaigns against "sexualized objectification of women" and in favor of women being able to go topless in public if they wish.

Rest - http://news.trust.org/item/20200113140914-x3iun
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

So this made it to the Supreme Court, huh? My tax dollars at work

I'm against it. (btw, @jimnyc , you're a dog ) It isn't because I'm gender biased or can't appreciate a nice set. It's being scarred for life seeing the ones I can't appreciate that is worrisome.

I'm equal opportunity all the way, as I stated: Guys, if the last time you saw your belt buckle it was hanging in your closet instead of around your waist? LEAVE THE SHIRT ON.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So this made it to the Supreme Court, huh? My tax dollars at work

I'm against it. (btw, @jimnyc , you're a dog ) It isn't because I'm gender biased or can't appreciate a nice set. It's being scarred for life seeing the ones I can't appreciate that is worrisome.

I'm equal opportunity all the way, as I stated: Guys, if the last time you saw your belt buckle it was hanging in your closet instead of around your waist? LEAVE THE SHIRT ON.
    Yep... it's not so much the fact that you're showing it, the issue is what you're showing. It can be seen by many to be indecent exposure. People hide colostomy bags too, for a reason. No one wants to see it.

Sure as shit the majority of women waltzing around bare breasted would be the ones showing off what no one wants to see.