Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
In fact, the point of today's little 'summit' talks was to work out precisely the extent of if, or how, they WILL walk away. Nobody, before the discussion, had determined how that would play out.

I'd suggest that the decision is the Royal Family's to decide, and not for outsiders to judge.

Part of the sympathy I have for Harry and Meghan comes from just how little of their lives they've called their own. OK, you could argue that Meghan made her choice (.. though, did she fully understand what it was she was taking on ?). Harry, by contrast, up to now, has been saddled with duties, many of which that he only has because of the circumstances of his birth.

Harry can now make his own life .. actually be master of his own fate, for the first time.
Who gets to decide, and who gets to judge, are two very different things. Live a public life, little ‘ol me gets to judge your behavior. And no one can tell me I cannot.

As I’ve said, walk away, ok, it’s your life. Be Wallace Simpson II, if you will. But don’t try to have it both ways and expect us to not notice and judge you negatively for it.