Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Iranian Cleric Calls for British Ambassador to Iran to be Chopped Into Little Pieces

Sounds like the 'ol bugger is losing it. Then again, this is really just how their religious leaders think.

--

Top Iranian Cleric Ahmad Alamolhoda Calls Student Protesters “American Puppets” – Calls for British Ambassador to Iran to be “Chopped Into Little Pieces”

Protests continue in Iran against the brutal Khameneist regime.

This comes after months of economic frustration, brutal crackdowns and the recent lies by political leaders on shooting down a Ukrainian plane.

On Tuesday, Ahmad Alamolhoda, the representative of the Iranian regime’s Supreme Leader in Khorasan Razavi Province, called the university demonstrators who refused to walk on the US and Israeli flags this past weekend “American puppets.”

Alamolhoda then called for Britain’s Ambassador to Iran to be “chopped into pieces.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...little-pieces/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sounds like the 'ol bugger is losing it. Then again, this is really just how their religious leaders think.

--

Top Iranian Cleric Ahmad Alamolhoda Calls Student Protesters “American Puppets” – Calls for British Ambassador to Iran to be “Chopped Into Little Pieces”

Protests continue in Iran against the brutal Khameneist regime.

This comes after months of economic frustration, brutal crackdowns and the recent lies by political leaders on shooting down a Ukrainian plane.

On Tuesday, Ahmad Alamolhoda, the representative of the Iranian regime’s Supreme Leader in Khorasan Razavi Province, called the university demonstrators who refused to walk on the US and Israeli flags this past weekend “American puppets.”

Alamolhoda then called for Britain’s Ambassador to Iran to be “chopped into pieces.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...little-pieces/
    I just checked (I don't know WHY I did ... I just did ...). Sure enough ... the BBC's output is not placing this story at the head of its priority news items to report on.

More precisely ... I haven't found evidence that it's been reported on, by them, AT ALL ..

Imagine my shock at that realisation ...

Yet again -- thanks are due to this forum for freely reporting news not editorially sanitised (i.e entirely omitted, for example !) by the likes of the BBC ! Cheers, Jim !!

Listening to a LBC news report .. our ambassador is making his way back to Britain to report back to his bosses. Also, according to that report, he'll be returning BACK to Iran in due course !

There was one BBC report, though, of interest. Apparently, an Iranian who'd recorded mobile phone pictures giving evidence that the Ukrainian plane had in fact been shot down, has been arrested by the Iranian authorities. 'State security concerns' is being cited for the reason behind the arrest.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There’s the civilized world and the uncivilized world. Clearly we see on which side the Islamists fall. Yet American liberals think we are the bad guys.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Imagine had the President said that. Oh yeah, he just threatened some culturally significant (t THEM) and the US House of Nonrepresentatives swung into action
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Imagine had the President said that. Oh yeah, he just threatened some culturally significant (t THEM) and the US House of Nonrepresentatives swung into action

I don't why this thread make me think of this, but ISIS should kidnap Ted Allen and every time they chop someone's head off have him on the video "I'm sorry but you've been chopped"

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I don't why this thread make me think of this, but ISIS should kidnap Ted Allen and every time they chop someone's head off have him on the video "I'm sorry but you've been chopped"
    Poor taste

They should kidnap Schiff. Make themselves useful.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Likes STTAB liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Poor taste

They should kidnap Schiff. Make themselves useful.

A 5 year old with a dull butterknife could chop that pencil neck.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    A 5 year old with a dull butterknife could chop that pencil neck.
    Too easy. I want him paraded around and tortured and forced to say things like "Trump s my hero"

And yes, I DO mean it. Some people earn what they get.