Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bombshell or Stink Bomb? Dems Drooling Over Rachel Maddow 'Gotcha' Interview

Of course this 'gotcha' crap comes out now, as if it weren't planned. The Dems and their media will go apeshit, they finally got him.... if they don't find him guilty, the world will end.

I could be wrong, but I think it changes nothing. Other than maybe proving that much more that Joe and Son need to be on the stand under oath.

--

Bombshell or Stink Bomb? Dems Drooling Over Rachel Maddow 'Gotcha' Interview

The next name that is going to be on the lips of every pundit and talking head in Washington, D.C., is Lev Parnas, who went on the Rachel Maddow Show Wednesday night to allege that he was sent to Ukraine at the behest of Rudy Guiliani and President Trump to dig up dirt on the Bidens. This interview came on the very same day the impeachment articles were delivered to the Senate, and if you think that was an accident, I have a bridge to sell you. This is the October surprise delivered in January that everyone should have seen coming the minute Nancy Pelosi refused to turn over the articles of impeachment.

Parnas told Maddow, who appeared deeply concerned with her trademark furrowed brow, "President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all of my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Guiliani or the president." This is in relation to the president trying to find out whatever the hell the Bidens were doing with a Ukrainian gas company. (Call me crazy, but I still want to get to the bottom of it too. It seems like it might be the American president's job to find out if an American vice president and his son are involved in corruption, but maybe that's just me.)

Everyone needs to watch this. This maybe the most damning interview of Trump’s presidency. #Maddow #LevSpeaks pic.twitter.com/sZtibWtjbH

— Frederick Joseph (@FredTJoseph) January 16, 2020
    Parnas also alleges that Devin Nunes was involved in trying to dig up dirt on the Bidens (or, in other words, find out if they were breaking laws), which he thinks is unethical because Nunes was involved in the impeachment hearings investigating the president's conversation with President Zelensky. This is old news. There is nothing new here other than one more person with an allegation of quid pro quo that is not a crime, rather what we normally call "business as usual" in Washington, D.C. There was no money exchanged, no promise of money to be exchanged, and at least one witness the Democrats brought forward quoting the president as saying "I want nothing! I want no quid pro quo!" The actual bribery, if you're looking for some, was caught on tape when Joe Biden admitted to shaking down the president of Ukraine, demanding he fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma, the company paying Hunter Biden huge sums of money to have his name listed on the board, or they wouldn't get 1 BILLION dollars.

Joe Biden brags about how he threatened to pull $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

The prosecutor, who was fired, was leading a corruption investigation into a company that employed Biden's son, Hunter pic.twitter.com/xZd3vIMbuL

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 20, 2019
    If the Bidens committed crimes or were involved in corruption in a foreign country, then it would be the business of every American lawmaker to find out, including Nunes. I still, for the life of me, can't figure out what the scandal is supposed to be, other than the Bidens are up to their elbows in a Ukrainian money jar. How is it the president's fault for wanting to find out what they were up to? According to Maddow fans on Twitter, though, this is the hat trick and Drumpf is toast.

Parnas nails Devin Nunes as being involved in the Ukraine effort to dig up a scandal on Joe Biden. Parnas met with Nunes at Trump's hotel. #Nunes #LevSpeaks #Maddow pic.twitter.com/GWEAZEaMRg

— PoliticusUSA (@politicususa) January 16, 2020
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/bombshe...cha-interview/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The Whit House responds - and the Ukraine responds as well.

--

White House Fires Back Over Absurd Charges From Lev Parnas

The White House on Thursday fired back at allegations from Lev Parnas, a Soviet-born businessman and former associate of the president’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

In charges widely covered by mainstream media, Parnas claimed President Trump was fully aware of a plan to push Ukraine into investigating a corrupt gas company there that employed Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

Parnas was indicted in October on charges of violating campaign finance laws. On Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show late Wednesday, Parnas alleged that Trump “knew exactly what was going on” in Ukraine. He also claimed Vice President Pence and Attorney General William Barr probably knew, too.

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham blasted Parnas’s credibility, saying he is simply looking for attention and trying to avoid going to jail.

“This is a man who’s under indictment and who’s actually out on bail,” Grisham said Thursday morning on Fox News. “This is a man who owns a company called Fraud Inc., so I think that’s something that people should be thinking about. We’re not too concerned about it.”

“It’s unfortunate that he’s now making a media tour with a lot of the outlets that are, you know, against the president,” she said. “I think that shows exactly what he’s doing.”

Grisham shot down the reliability of Parnas’s notes and text message exchanges with Giuliani. “I’ve got to say, just to say Rudy told me these things doesn’t mean that it has anything to do with the president, and it certainly doesn’t mean the president was directing him to do anything,” Grisham said.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...om-lev-parnas/

Flashback: Ukrainian Officials Speak Out — Say Schiff’s Surprise Witness Lev Parnas Is COMPLETE LIAR About Meeting with Zelensky and They Didn’t Believe His Words on Trump

On Monday Democrats released ‘notes’ by Lev Parnas that he claims show Rudy Giuliani ordered him to to call the President Zelensky of Ukraine and tell him aid would not be forthcoming if he didn’t agree to investigate the Bidens.

But this was not a new development.

This news was already reported in The New York Times back in November!

And Rush Limbaugh called it — Predicting in November that Democrats would come back and use Lev Parnas in their attacks on President Trump.

The legendary conservative radio host predicted on November 11th that indicted Ukrainian Lev Parnas will be the Democrats’ Great Ukrainian Hope.

On Wednesday night Rachel Maddow invited Lev Parnas on to discuss his evidence that will finally take down the Orange Man and his evil pro-American regime!

Parnas, an obscure Republican donor, indicted President Trump, Vice President Pence, Rudy Giuliani, AG Bill Barr, Joe di Genova, Victoria Toensing and Rep. Devin Nunes.

It didn’t take long for the Department of Justice to publish a response to Lev Parnas and his claims saying his comments about Bill Barr were “100% false.”

And back in November the spokesman for the Ukrainian President said Les Parnas was lying on his so-called meeting with President Zelensky.

The Gateway Pundit reported this back on November 13th.

It looks like Schiff’s secret witness is a complete liar.

Ukrainian officials condemned Lev Parnas and say he is lying!

What Parnas said IS A COMPLETE LIE!

Benjamin Goldman at Pen Media reported:

Serhiy Shefir, the first aid to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, revealed that Democrat witness Lev Parnas lied about a meeting where he claimed he threatened to withhold military aid.

Parnas told the New York Times last week that he and Shefir discussed withholding $400 million in aid form Ukraine unless they investigated the Bidens. Shefir, however, doesn’t remember it that way.

Serhiy Shefir told Kyiv Post, an English language Ukrainian newspaper, that his meeting with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman was “neither long nor informative”.

According to him, the only thing that Parnas and Fruman discussed was trying to set up a meeting between President Zelensky and Rudy, something they apparently didn’t even take seriously.
    “We said that we will gladly meet with him, but only officially, after the inauguration, and that there can be no meeting now.”
    Shefir said that Fruman and Parnas told him the point of the meeting was “they want to help this country” since they are Ukrainians themselves. Shefir, however, was not convinced.
    “The meeting took place before we started at the job, and we didn’t get very deep into what their ‘help’ would be. These were general words said over a cup of tea.”
    Serhiy Shefir also said that he didn’t really give any weight to either Lev Parnas or Igor Fruman, saying they didn’t consider them representatives of President Trump.
    “We didn’t perceive them as representatives of the White House. Even now, I don’t understand what their role was. It was a meeting of private citizens with a private citizen.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ords-on-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm still trying to figure out how it is that Trump is out of line for doing his job. Last I heard, foreign relations is one of the President's jobs. Why shouldn't he investigate international wrongdoing by corrupt Democrats?

Meantime, Dems have ZERO problem armtwisting with threats of sanctions ANYONE who doesn't cowtow to the US. Was it not Trump's predecessor that threatened Israel with military trade? And why was N Korea and Iran and okay?

These people are hypocrites at the farthest stretch.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how it is that Trump is out of line for doing his job. Last I heard, foreign relations is one of the President's jobs. Why shouldn't he investigate international wrongdoing by corrupt Democrats?

Meantime, Dems have ZERO problem armtwisting with threats of sanctions ANYONE who doesn't cowtow to the US. Was it not Trump's predecessor that threatened Israel with military trade? And why was N Korea and Iran and okay?

These people are hypocrites at the farthest stretch.
    What Biden did was wrong, and there is zero doubt about it as he was smart enough to put it on video for all of us. Then add in his son, and all the shenanigans that went on there. And Kerry? More? What information was in fact known that would prompt anyone to investigate. A LOT! So why is it wrong to have it investigated? It's NOT! And yet that's what they are trying to do. They want to dismiss any perception of Biden wrongdoing while trying to impeach Trump.

And if it were me, that's what I would run with. I would submit into evidence for all to see - the endless data and more showing Biden corruption and his son, and the prosecutor investigating his son, and Burisma... and it goes on and on. Then I would simply explain why and what you wanted investigated, and were doing just that. Call in everyone and anyone related to Ukraine and ALL shenanigans. And if you have been following, it's a LOT more than just the Trump call.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What Biden did was wrong, and there is zero doubt about it as he was smart enough to put it on video for all of us. Then add in his son, and all the shenanigans that went on there. And Kerry? More? What information was in fact known that would prompt anyone to investigate. A LOT! So why is it wrong to have it investigated? It's NOT! And yet that's what they are trying to do. They want to dismiss any perception of Biden wrongdoing while trying to impeach Trump.

And if it were me, that's what I would run with. I would submit into evidence for all to see - the endless data and more showing Biden corruption and his son, and the prosecutor investigating his son, and Burisma... and it goes on and on. Then I would simply explain why and what you wanted investigated, and were doing just that. Call in everyone and anyone related to Ukraine and ALL shenanigans. And if you have been following, it's a LOT more than just the Trump call.
    dems would have done better NOT drawing attention to the issue if they have any deluded hopes for Biden.

And yeah, it's nothing but a distortion of the truth.

Is the US House of Representatives/Dems/MSM ALL members of the left on a certain message board I'm thinking of? This sounds just about that smart
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just a couple of timelines of another angle at Ukraine and Democrat corruption.

How much of this WAS and WILL BE on the liberal MSM news?

--

Timeline of Alleged Ukrainian-Democrat Meddling in 2016 Presidential Election

(cutting off paragraphs of intro and going directly to the timeline)

Chalupa began researching Manafort.

The FBI investigated and wiretapped Manafort for allegedly not properly disclosing his Russia-related lobbying work. The FBI failed to make a case at the time and discontinued the wiretap.

March 25: Chalupa reportedly met with top Ukrainian officials at the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to tarnish the Trump campaign by exposing “ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia,” according to Politico.

The Ukrainian embassy proceeded to work “directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions,” according to an embassy official, though other officials later denied engaging in election-related activities.

March 30: Chalupa reportedly briefed DNC staff on alleged Russian ties to Manafort and Trump. It was the day after the Trump campaign hired Manafort to manage the July Republican convention.

With the “DNC’s encouragement,” Chalupa reportedly asked the Ukrainian embassy to arrange a meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to discuss Manafort’s lobbying for Ukraine’s former president, Viktor Yanukovych. The embassy reportedly declined to arrange the meeting but became “helpful” in trading information and leads, according to Politico’s reporting.

Ukrainian embassy officials and Chalupa “[coordinated] an investigation with the Hillary team” into Manafort, according to a source to Politico. This effort reportedly included working with U.S. media.

April: Ukrainian member of Parliament Olga Bielkova reportedly sought meetings with five dozen members of U.S. Congress and reporters including former New York Times reporter Judy Miller, David Sanger of The New York Times, David Ignatius of The Washington Post, and Washington Post editorial page editor Fred Hiatt.

The week of April 6: Chalupa and the office of Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), co-chair of Congressional Ukrainian Caucus, reportedly discussed holding a possible congressional investigation or hearing on Manafort and Russia “by September.” Chalupa says she began working with reporter Mike Isikoff around this time.

April 12: Bielkova and a colleague met with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) associate David Kramer with the McCain Institute, according to government records. Kramer is a former U.S. State Department official affiliated with the anti-Russia “Ukraine Today” media organization. He would later be sent to London by McCain to meet with the author of the anti-Trump dossier, Christopher Steele.

Bielkova also met with Liz Zentos of the Obama administration’s National Security Council, and State Department official Michael Kimmage.

April 20: Chalupa reported that she was a victim of a cyberattack on this date. The FBI imaged her laptop and smartphone. (Two Republican Senate committee chairmen are now seeking these records.)

April 26: Isikoff published a story on Yahoo News about Manafort’s business dealings with a Russian oligarch.

April 28: Chalupa reportedly was invited to discuss her research about Manafort with 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine at the Library of Congress for the Open World Leadership Center, a U.S. congressional agency. Chalupa said she invited Isikoff to “connect him to the Ukrainians.” After the event, Isikoff reportedly accompanied Chalupa to a Ukrainian embassy reception.

May 3: Chalupa emailed the DNC that she would share with them sensitive information about Manafort “offline,” including “a big Trump component … that will hit in next few weeks.”

Late July: Chalupa reportedly left the DNC to work full time on her research into Manafort, Trump, and Russia; and she provided off-the-record guidance to “a lot of journalists.” Around the same time, FBI agent Peter Strzok opened a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign.

August: Justice Department official Bruce Ohr reportedly met with FBI official Andrew McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page to discuss Russia–Trump collusion allegations relayed by Steele.

Aug. 4: The Ukrainian ambassador to the United States wrote an op-ed against Trump.

Aug. 8: Strzok wrote to Page that they would “stop” Trump from becoming president.

Aug. 14: The New York Times broke a story about Manafort allegedly taking improper cash payments a decade prior from pro-Russia interests in Ukraine. Ukraine’s so-called “black ledger” showing the cash payments was publicized by the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.

Ukraine had formed the National Anti-Corruption Bureau in 2014 as a condition to receive U.S. aid.

Aug. 19: Manafort resigned as Trump campaign chairman.

The same day, Ukrainian Parliament member Sergii Leshchenko, who was part of the “Petro Poroshenko Bloc” political faction, held a news conference to draw attention to Manafort and Trump’s “pro-Russia” ties. The original link to a photo of the news conference was recently removed.

At the news conference in Ukraine, Leshchenko was said to be exposing “a firm run by U.S. businessman and Republican Party presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who reportedly directly orchestrated a covert Washington lobbying operation on behalf of Ukraine’s ruling political party, attempting to sway the American public’s opinion in favor of the country’s pro-Russian government, during the presidential period of Victor Yanukovich, according to a report of the Ukrainian Independent Information Agency.”

Aug. 22: Ohr met with Glenn Simpson, co-founder of Fusion GPS, who reportedly identified several “possible intermediaries” between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Nov. 18–20: McCain and his longtime adviser Kramer—a former U.S. State Dept. official—attended a security conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where Sir Andrew Wood, former UK ambassador to Russia, told them about the Fusion GPS anti-Trump dossier. They discussed taking steps to confirm that the information had reached top levels of the FBI for action.

Nov. 28: Kramer flew to London to meet Steele for a briefing on the anti-Trump research. Afterward, Simpson reportedly gave McCain a copy of the dossier. McCain soon arranged a meeting with FBI Director James Comey.

Feb. 22: Kramer invoked his Fifth Amendment right not to testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), chairman of the Finance Committee, have asked Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray for various records, including forensic images of Chalupa’s devices.

The two senators are also seeking records from the National Archives to obtain White House visitor log records regarding any meetings between Chalupa, Ukrainians, and Obama officials.

Click here to read the letter to the FBI and DOJ.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/timeli...n_3156376.html

9. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Another timeline angle.... Each entry has a clickable link at this site.

--

Biden-Ukraine Scandal: A Timeline of Democratic Corruption and International Intrigue

The information stemming from the whistleblower report and subsequent impeachment inquiry is coming out at breakneck pace. The following is a timeline of events intended to help the American people form their own judgement on these matters of vital national importance.

In the course of compiling a timeline of Hunter and Joe Biden’s Ukraine activities and the whistleblower complaint, other key parties with conflicts of interests emerged beyond the much-discussed Biden-Burisma-Ukraine connection. For this reason the timeline incorporates some significant dates reflecting these wider associations, discussed below the timeline. [Related: A Closer Look at Crowdstrike and the Ukraine Election Interference Theory]

2002 – Zlochevsky founds Burisma Holdings.

2003-2005 – Zlochevsky serves as chairman of Ukraine’s State Committee on Natural Resources, which oversaw allocation of gas licenses [WSJ]

2006 – Zlochevsky’s Bursima starts gas production in Ukraine.

2010-2012 – Zlochevsky serves as Ecology and Natural Resources Minister, again overseeing allocation of gas licenses; Burisma’s main subsidiaries “received all their exploration permits for fresh fields during his two stints in the top posts, excluding extensions on existing fields. Those exploration licenses were awarded without public auctions” [WSJ]; Zlochevsky’s involvement in Burisma was not revealed to the public until after he stepped down from this post. [Breitbart]

2011 – Dmitri Alperovich (Russian-born Atlantic Council Senior Fellow, son of Michael Alperovich) and George Kurtz co-found Crowdstrike

February 22, 2014 – President Yanucovych deposed by parliament, flees to Russia

Zlochevsky also flees Ukraine

February 27, 2014: U.S.-backed Yatsenuk installed as PM

March 17, 2014 – Russia invades Crimean peninsula – annexes portion of Ukraine and regains access to deep water port in Black Sea with access to Mediterranean.

Joe Biden appointed to oversee Ukraine after Russia seizes Crimea [The Hill]

Early April 2014 – UK seizes $23 million in Bursima assets on money laundering charge when Burisma attempts to move the money to Cyprus.

Early April 2014 – Devon Archer (Yale roomate and business partner to Hunter Biden) meets with Joe Biden in White House one week before Archer joins board of Burisma. [The Hill]

April 18, 2014 – Hunter Biden appointed to board of directors of Burisma. Hunter and Archer receive payments Spring 2014-Fall 2015, totaling $3.1 million over 14 months, split between the two, with Hunter receiving $83K/month. [For background on Hunter’s other business dealings, including his lucrative China dealings while his father was in office and overseeing Chinese affairs, see Jim Geraghty’s comprehensive National Review timeline.]

April 22, 2014 – Biden travels to Ukraine and offers $50 million aid to Yatsenuk’s new government

Spring 2014 – Ukraine prosecutor Shokin opens investigation into Zlochevsky/Bursima at the request of UK; WSJ reports Zlochevsky was under investigation in a Ukrainian unlawful-enrichment probe and a separate Ukrainian into alleged abuse of power, forgery and embezzlement

January 2015 – UK closes Burisma investigation when Ukraine failed to produce requested documents by deadline; Ukraine’s Burisma investigation continues.

July 13, 2015 – Crowdstrike announces major investment by Google Capital (Google was the largest corporate donor to the Clinton campaign. Google Capital is owned by Alphabet, whose CEO Eric Schmitds strongly supported the Clinton campaign.) Other investors include Warburg Pincus, whose president, Timothy Geithner, worked for the Clinton and Obama administrations. [Washington Times]

August 2015 – Joe Biden polling high for 2016 presidential election

Fall 2015 – Hunter Biden stops receiving Burisma payments

October 2015 – Biden drops out of 2016 race [allegations are that the NY Times had begun investigating the Biden-Ukraine scandal by this time]

December 7, 2015 – Wall Street Journal publishes Biden exposé, “Ukrainians See Conflict in Biden’s Anticorruption Message”

December 9, 2015 – NY Times publishes Biden exposé, “Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch”

February 2015 – Shokin returns to Ukraine prosecutor’s position

March 2016 – Just days before the Shokin firing, BlueStar Strategies rep. Sally Painter met with Ukraine embassy official in D.C. to seek a meeting with the prosecutor’s office around the time of Joe’s upcoming visit, and was told to wait until the following week. Burisma’s accounting records show payments to BlueStar. [The Hill]

March 29, 2016 – The day Shokin’s firing is announced, Burisma’s legal defense rep. John Buretta (former U.S. Assistant Attorney General under Holder) calls to ask to speak to interim prosecutor Sevruk, but was denied according to Ukraine prosecutor’s memo.

April 6, 2016 – 2 BlueStar reps. Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano (formerly with the Clinton administration) and Burisma legal defense Buretta obtain meeting with interim Ukraine prosecutor Sevruk. They apologize “for the dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures on the activities of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine in regards to the investigation of criminal activities of Zlochevsky” and offer to set up DC meeting for new Ukraine prosecutor. [Ukraine prosecutor Sevruk’s memo]

New Ukraine prosecutor Lutsenko scales back Burisma investigation to tax evasion.

Summer 2016 – DNC hires Crowdstrike to investigate server breech; Crowdstrike identifies Russia as perpetrator. The DNC paid Crowdstrike more than $400,000 during 2016. [Washington Times]

November 2016 – Trump wins presidential election

January 2017 – Joe Biden visits Ukraine 10 days before Trump takes office.

January 2017 – Burisma investigation resolved in Ukraine days before Trump’s inauguration, and just after Burisma pays UAH 180 million (a few million U.S.$) back taxes [critics suggest this was a payoff to close the case]

January 2017 – Burisma signs cooperative agreement with Atlantic Council to sponsor their Eurasia Center [Kyiv Post] Crowdstrike cofounder Dmitri Alperovich is a senior fellow with Atlantic Council. The Atlantic Council is hawkish on Russia. In addition to funding from Burisma, it receives funding from the George Soros Open Society Foundation and Ukrainian billionaire who also donated millions to the Clinton Foundation, Viktor Pinchuk. [Daily Caller]

January 20, 2017 – Donald Trump inauguration

Feb. 1, 2017 – Kyiv Post publishes interview with Buretta in which he details timeline of Burisma investigation, saying Ukraine investigation began Aug. 2014 and was open for two years, and contradicting Joe Biden’s claim that the Burisma investigation was over when he demanded Ukraine prosecutor’s firing.

December 2017 – Crowdstrike issues report claiming Russia hacked Ukraine artillery app, and uses the findings to buttress its findings that Russia hacked the DNC servers. The International Institute for Strategic Studies disputes Crowdstrike’s Ukraine hack claim, however, and Crowdstrike subsequently revises and retracts part of its report according to the Voice of America.

January 2018 – Biden describes, at a Council on Foreign Relations event, his threat to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless prosecutor Shokin is fired

May 24, 2018 – Intelligence Community Inspector General alters Disclosure of Urgent Complaint “whistleblower” policy (but not the form) to allow second-hand information. ICIG Press Release [The form stated “The [Intelligence Community Inspector General] cannot transmit information via the ICPWA based on an employee’s second-hand knowledge of wrongdoing,” under the bolded heading “FIRST-HAND INFORMATION REQUIRED.” The Federalist]

Summer 2018 – Ukraine begins trying to alert DOJ to possible ethics violations and pro-Clinton election meddling by Democrats in Ukraine. [The Hill]

July 23, 2018 – November 29, 2020 – Crowdstrike contracted to build and secure cloud server for Southern District of New York, where data pertaining to those in President Trump’s inner circle would reside. [Laura Loomer]

April 2019 -Hunter Biden left Burisma board [NY Times]

June 2019 – ICIG alters Disclosure of Urgent Complaint “whistleblower” form, “in response to recent press inquiries regarding the instant whistleblower complaint,” to allow second-hand information, in line with the new policy it says it adopted in May 2018, according to its Press Release

June 2019 – Crowdstrike valuation jumps to $12 billion after its IPO release, less than eight years after its founding.

July 2019 – Inspector General’s report findings on origin of Mueller investigation begin to emerge, beginning with its findings on James Comey.

August 2019 – New Disclosure of Urgent Complaint form allowing hearsay whistleblower complaints stamped “revised August 2019” – see above: May 24, 2018; June 2019.

Aug. 12, 2019- Whistleblower statement submitted to Adam Schiff and Richard Burr. [text] The New York Times recently revealed that the whistleblower had previously contacted Schiff’s office with information and was directed to the Inspector General.

Aug. 24-31, 2019: Adam Schiff staffer John Eager, visits Ukraine as a fellow with the Atlantic Council, the Burisma funded think tank which also counts Crowdstrike co-founder Dmitri as a senior fellow [Breitbart]

Sept. 4, 2019 – Shokin signs sworn witness statement detailing Biden’s role in his firing, and the ongoing status of the Burisma investigation at the time. Shokin claims he was fired for refusing to close the Burisma investigation.

Sept. 24, 2019 – Pelosi launches impeachment inquiry

Adam Schiff offers “parody” account of Trump-Ukraine phone call, notably leaving out the president’s request for an investigation into Crowdstrike in relation to pro-Clinton meddling in the 2016 election.

Sept. 25, 2019 – Trump-Ukraine phone call transcript released, revealing multiple inaccuracies in the whistleblower complaint. President Zelensky denies that he was pushed to investigate Biden or Crowdstrike by president Trump in their phone call. Media reports immediately discount any potential for a conflict of interest in Crowdstrike and mock the president for the suggestion that Crowdstrike has anything to do with the Ukraine.

As the above information reveals, however, not only is Crowdstrike’s cofounder Russian-born and therefore biased in regards to relations between Russia, Ukraine and America, but Crowdstrike has deep connections with the Democratic Party, and with the Atlantic Council, a think tank which holds a strong anti-Russia bias and is funded by Ukraine’s Burisma and Ukraine billionaire oligarch Viktor PInchuk. Crowdstrike’s own report on hacking in the Ukraine, which it used to bolster its claim that Russia hacked the DNC, was ultimately debunked.

Undoubtedly Joe Biden’s Ukraine activities should be investigated, but the whistleblower report has blown open much wider scandals involving Crowdstrike’s unique influence in American politics and the Deep State machinations to overthrow a duly elected president.

https://westernfreepress.com/biden-u...onal-intrigue/

11. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Anyone who uses, or believes PMSNBC, or their Conspiracy junkies..

Probably hates Trump, and themselves more than they love this country, and all of the wonderful things they have. Unlike living in Venezuela, or Putin-land, where Hollyweird Stars get their DULLness.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ukraine's FM says he never even spoke to Parnas. Once again, old news, but the Democrats will try and turn it into impeachable material somehow.

--

Impeachment Goes from Sham to a Farce — Democrat Party’s Latest Great Hope to Take Down Trump Lev Parnas Wears Ankle Monitor to Interviews

On Monday Democrats released ‘notes’ by Lev Parnas that he claims show Rudy Giuliani ordered him to to call the President Zelensky of Ukraine and tell him aid would not be forthcoming if he didn’t agree to investigate the Bidens.

This Lev Parnas news was already reported in The New York Times back in November!

And Rush Limbaugh called it — Predicting in November that Democrats would come back and use Lev Parnas in their attacks on President Trump.

The legendary conservative radio host predicted on November 11th that indicted Ukrainian Lev Parnas will be the Democrats’ Great Ukrainian Hope.

On Wednesday night Rachel Maddow invited Lev Parnas on to discuss his evidence that will finally take down the Orange Man and his evil pro-American regime!

During his MSNBC appearance Parnas indicted President Trump, Vice President Pence, Rudy Giuliani, AG Bill Barr, Joe di Genova, Victoria Toensing and Rep. Devin Nunes.

It didn’t take long for the Department of Justice to publish a response to Lev Parnas and his claims saying his comments about Bill Barr were “100% false.”

For the record, back in November the spokesman for the Ukrainian President said Les Parnas was lying on his so-called meeting with President Zelensky.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...to-interviews/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think this is a real feather in Rachel's cap........it should be nearly as good for her as when she got the scoop on Trump's tax returns and discovered he hadn't broken any laws and had paid a shit load of taxes........
    ...full immersion.....

15. Thanks icansayit thanked this post