Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ‘Wax My Balls’ Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv, Faces Up to Five Years for Assault

This isn't your typical trans activist person. This one is insane, does rub it down your throat non-stop and goes out of it's way to start trouble everywhere. I've posted about he/she before. But now he/she done messed up - and I'm glad, as he/she needs help, or to be away from kids and what not.

Side not - cool, I figured out how to actually post a twitter video here!

--

Criminal Investigation Opened Into ‘Wax My Balls’ Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv, Faces Up to Five Years for Assault

Earlier this week, the infamous “wax my balls” activist Jessica Yaniv was caught on camera repeatedly punching Rebel News reporter Keean Bexte.
    Bexte reported the attack to police and has now confirmed that they have opened a criminal investigation into Yaniv. He also confirmed that he is filing a civil action against the controversial activist.

Speaking to The Gateway Pundit, Bexte said, “I wish I wasn’t punched in the head, obviously – but if this gets this predator behind bars, I’ll take it.”

“Yaniv is a threat to kids, to immigrants, to journalists – he should be in jail for a thousand reasons, and it looks like that might finally happen. Thank god,” Bexte added.

Yaniv is a Canadian trans activist who has repeatedly filed far fetched lawsuits against female estheticians who declined to wax his male genitals. They have also alarmed the public by sending sexually explicit messages to and about minors.

In the alarming footage of the assault on Bexte, Yaniv can be seen physically assaulting the reporter and following him while demanding that he get away from her.

Following the incident, Bexte tweeted the video and wrote, “J. Yaniv just punched me in the back of the head. Just spoke to police. Luckily there are two security cameras directly overhead at the courthouse. I need an advil.”

Assault video from this weirdo:

Rest -
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-for-assault/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Normally someone charged with such an offense would never make the news. And most would receive a fine and probation likely, so long as they don't have a history.

In this case, this 'thing' is a serial assaulter and troublemaker. He probably wants to do it simply for a payday. But then I see he's also using this as a way of getting notoriety and being all over social media as a result.

I love how even this article refers to him as a 'they'.

Thankfully this scumbag is in Canada.

AND he is a predator and likes children. He had a party and was encouraging topless 12 year olds. Actually hit the city council demanding the lbgtq party for 12yr olds and up - no parents allowed.

A tad about her and a complaint she lost last year.

And now, of course, in retaliation for this guy filing charges,

--

‘Wax My Balls’ Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Arrested for Assault

Canadian trans activist Jessica Yaniv, who gained infamy for filing human rights complaints against estheticians that refused to wax their male genitalia, has been arrested for assaulting Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte.

Yaniv was caught on camera earlier this month repeatedly punching Bexte for filming them.

Though Yaniv is now free, they reportedly spent time behind bars and are facing up to five years in prison if convicted on the assault charges.

“Any second that Yaniv is behind bars is a benefit to the community he haunts. I am eager for him to be found guilty of assault. Punching people is wrong, and I’m glad he’s not getting away with it,” Bexte told the Gateway Pundit.

Bexte has also confirmed that he is filing a civil action against the controversial activist.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-for-assault/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Okay, side question, but is this a thing- ball waxing? Are men getting rid of hair, while women are growing it?

DBCED101-7B3C-4AEF-A91D-EC1672778BA4.jpeg
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Mentally ill.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Okay, side question, but is this a thing- ball waxing? Are men getting rid of hair, while women are growing it?
    It was a ploy to create a payday in court.

He knows that he's repulsive to pretty much anyone, so he targeted women who would naturally object to shaving a Lumberjack's balls.

Fortunately, the Canucks aren't so far gone as to allow it, and dismissed his ploy - going so far as to saddle him with the court costs, which distressed Twinkle Toes to no end.... which is why he bellowed, charged and assaulted this reporter on camera.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post