I agree, but never gonna happen. "Above the law"

In any other court case, plaintiffs and attorneys can be sanctioned for all kinds of reasons, and of course a frivolous lawsuit is one of them. Then I think so many of the other shenanigans would have ended with reprimands of some sort as well.

--

Democrats Must Be Punished for Groundless Impeachment

In May 2018, with Robert Mueller well on his way to a crash-and-burn appearance before Congress, I wrote a column asking, “Will the Deep State Conspirators Ever be Held Accountable?”

We’re still waiting, and the signals are mixed. At the time, my favorite comment on the piece (in a gallows humor kind of way) came from someone who wrote, “No…next question.”

Now we’re asking again: will the Democrats be held accountable for their partisan and groundless impeachment travesty?

The key difference is that in the former question it is fundamentally the government which must act to bring the dossier peddlers, the FISA prevaricators, and the rest of the cabal of unelected malefactors—Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, etc. -- to justice. In the latter case, it is the American people who must, with electoral judgment, right the great wrong perpetrated by Nancy Pelosi, Jerrold Nadler, Adam Schiff, and the edifice of leftist hate that has so rent the body politic.

Victor Davis Hanson was on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Jan. 14, talking about the damage this impeachment has done to the foundational precepts of the nation’s governance. In his professorial way, with subtle condemnatory inference, Hanson expressed concerns shared by Republicans, Independents, and fair-minded Democrats alike.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...s-impeachment/