Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Lawrence O’Donnell: ‘There Will Be NO ONE Defending’ Trump on MSNBC

Don't tell us anything we don't already know, Larry! And you don't need to invite "liars" onto your channel - your own lineup has more than enough to go around.

They talked for the past 2-3 years about Trump's supposed war on the media. But really, it's not a war, it's just him constantly pointing out their lies. But the funny part is that now the opposing liberal media is doing some fighting of their own. Trying to be more popular? Who knows why they dispute one another, but the claws have definitely been out lately.

--

Lawrence O’Donnell: ‘There Will Be NO ONE Defending’ Trump on MSNBC

In a rare moment of candor, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell admitted what the network has become: An echo chamber that won’t accept debate. Appearing Sunday on The Al Franken Podcast, O’Donnell disputed the idea that CNN “hates Trump.” The host contrasted, “On MSNBC there will be no one defending [Trump] because we don’t bring on liars. I don’t bring on a liar. I won’t do that.”

So, there you go. MSNBC won’t allow diversity of thought because “we don’t bring on liars.” The President is routinely compared to Hitler on MSNBC. Would disputing that be “lies,” according to O’Donnell? Challenging the idea that CNN is anti-Trump, the host attacked the network for...allowing people to defend Republicans:

No, they don’t [hate Trump]. One third of the people on their payroll love Trump. So, you’re guaranteed on any hour of CNN to, minimum, one third of the programming will be supportive of Trump. Someone on their payroll saying, “Here’s why Trump is right.”
    One third of CNN’s programming is defending Trump? Has he ever watched his competitor? Franken, the former Democratic senator, asked for a clarification:

FRANKEN: Are you saying that to defend Trump, you have to lie?

O’DONNELL: Yes, absolutely.

FRANKEN: Of course. Of course.

O’DONNELL: How else do you defend a liar, a pathological liar who lies about everything? You have to lie. So, CNN has people on the payroll who they basically pay to tell their lies to the CNN audience in the middle of, you know, a CNN hour for some number of minutes.
    Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ng-trump-msnbc
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Don't tell us anything we don't already know, Larry! And you don't need to invite "liars" onto your channel - your own lineup has more than enough to go around.

They talked for the past 2-3 years about Trump's supposed war on the media. But really, it's not a war, it's just him constantly pointing out their lies. But the funny part is that now the opposing liberal media is doing some fighting of their own. Trying to be more popular? Who knows why they dispute one another, but the claws have definitely been out lately.

--

Lawrence O’Donnell: ‘There Will Be NO ONE Defending’ Trump on MSNBC

In a rare moment of candor, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell admitted what the network has become: An echo chamber that won’t accept debate. Appearing Sunday on The Al Franken Podcast, O’Donnell disputed the idea that CNN “hates Trump.” The host contrasted, “On MSNBC there will be no one defending [Trump] because we don’t bring on liars. I don’t bring on a liar. I won’t do that.”

So, there you go. MSNBC won’t allow diversity of thought because “we don’t bring on liars.” The President is routinely compared to Hitler on MSNBC. Would disputing that be “lies,” according to O’Donnell? Challenging the idea that CNN is anti-Trump, the host attacked the network for...allowing people to defend Republicans:

One third of CNN’s programming is defending Trump? Has he ever watched his competitor? Franken, the former Democratic senator, asked for a clarification:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ng-trump-msnbc
    Another Captain Obvious heard from
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default You can't see, or hear them defend anybody...

If you don't watch PMSNBC, or CNN. Their ratings are lower than Whale crap, imbedded under the Pacific's Marianas Trench Latrine. Where even Submarines never go.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: