Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bernie Voters Threaten to Sit Out Election if Democrats Steal Primary From Him Again

And if they successfully put together a campaign of his voters to sit things out, that could potentially be an awful lot of votes.

And they aren't whining over nothing, a reminder of the cheating done against him below. And I think some of it is being repeated.

--

Bernie Voters Threaten to Sit Out Election if Democrats Steal Primary From Him Again

In 2016 Wikileaks exposed that the Democrat primary was rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton. Leaked DNC emails revealed top DNC officials were supportive of Mrs. Clinton and made sure it was difficult, if not impossible for Senator Bernie Sanders to ever win his party’s nomination.

Crooked Hillary went on to lose to Donald Trump in an electoral college landslide.

Four years later it looks like the Democrat Party is scheming to do it again.

CNN rigged the final debate before the Iowa caucus in favor of Liz Warren.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rom-him-again/

Elizabeth Warren And CNN Get DRAGGED For Dishonestly Smearing Bernie Sanders During Debate

The Democrat debate on Tuesday night was a mostly boring affair, but one moment stood out for people on the left and the right.

CNN and Elizabeth Warren worked together to smear Bernie Sanders in a disgusting way.

This all started a few days ago when someone leaked to the media that Bernie recently told Warren that a woman could never be elected president.

Bernie was asked about it during the debate and completely denied it, giving a very reasonable answer. Then CNN turned to Warren and acted like Bernie had just lied and Warren played along rather than correcting them. It came off as really dirty.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-debate-video/

And a trip down memory lane as to how the Clinton machine worked and how Bernie got screwed.

DNC Admits They Stole the Election From Bernie Sanders

Earlier this year, WikiLeaks exposed that the Democrat primary was rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton. Leaked DNC emails revealed top DNC officials were supportive of Mrs. Clinton and made sure it was difficult, if not impossible for Senator Bernie Sanders to ever win his party’s nomination.

DNC lawyers have just responded to a class-action lawsuit over their primary being rigged, arguing that maintaining a fair and balanced primary was merely a “political promise.”

The lawyers argued that “Courts have uniformly rejected attempts to litigate on the basis of purported political promises, including ‘statements of principle and intent in the political realm.”

Essentially, the DNC’s promise to remain neutral and fair during the primary is a political promise similar to “policy proposals made in campaign platforms that aren’t fulfilled when in office.”

Rest - https://thepoliticalinsider.com/dnc-...ernie-sanders/

Donna Brazile says she has "proof" Clinton rigged the primary against Sanders

"No,” Bernie Sanders responded in an April 2016 interview when asked by NBC’s Chuck Todd whether he thought the Democratic Party had been fair to him in his primary challenge against Hillary Clinton, the presumptive presidential nominee. “Look, we’re taking on the establishment. That’s pretty clear.”

Days earlier, on the eve of the Democratic primary in New York, the Vermont senator had accused the Clinton campaign of improperly subsidizing the former secretary of state’s presidential bid through the Hillary Victory Fund, the joint fuy vehicle her campaign set up with the Democratic National Committee and 32 state party committees. The Clinton camp forcefully dismissed Sanders’s accusation and argued that his attacks had “gotten out of hand.” “As Senator Sanders faces nearly insurmountable odds, he is resorting to baseless accusations of illegal actions and poisoning the well for Democratic candidates up and down the ticket,”Robby Mook, Clinton’s campaign manager, said.

Donna Brazile:

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former C.E.O. of the D.N.C., and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the D.N.C., Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The D.N.C. also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer.
    With the D.N.C. millions of dollars in debt after Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election bid, the organization was in desperate need of cash, leaving the party with little choice but to rely on Clinton’s donors to recapitalize. But much of the money was ultimately routed back to Clinton, Brazile writes, describing a conversation with Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. As she learned, the Hillary Victory Fund was little more than a “fund-raising clearing house” for the Clinton campaign.

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the 32 states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the D.N.C. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the D.N.C. shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the D.N.C., which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the D.N.C. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”
    Rest - https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...bernie-sanders
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I said this! LOL! My liberal kids, do not like Bernie, but they are super pissed at what CNN and Warren did. Two of them were for Warren, not anymore.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Honestly, if I'd been a confused little commie in 2016, I would have been pretty pissed about the raw deal that Bernie got... he got a taste of the underhanded DNC at work.

The extreme left wing is going to create their own party, and that's good news for America when the Democrats lose 1/3 of their voting base.

AOC is already withholding funds from the DNC and awarding money to candidates as she sees fit. The other 3 muslims are firmly in her camp and they've all endorsed Bernie - and are actively supporting Primary challengers to other Democrats who aren't liberal enough.

The civil war within the democratic party is already smoldering, it just needs one more spark to ignite.

And when that happens....

80544856_1030515063974975_6824776966911033344_n.jpg
    Last edited by NightTrain; 01-18-2020 at 05:04 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Honestly, if I'd been a confused little commie in 2016, I would have been pretty pissed about the raw deal that Bernie got... he got a taste of the underhanded DNC at work.

The extreme left wing is going to create their own party, and that's good news for America when the Democrats lose 1/3 of their voting base.

AOC is already withholding funds from the DNC and awarding money to candidates as she sees fit. The other 3 muslims are firmly in her camp and they've all endorsed Bernie - and are actively supporting Primary challengers to other Democrats who aren't liberal enough.

The civil war within the democratic party is already smoldering, it just needs one more spark to ignite.

And when that happens....

80544856_1030515063974975_6824776966911033344_n.jpg
    I wish you could guarantee that
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I said this! LOL! My liberal kids, do not like Bernie, but they are super pissed at what CNN and Warren did. Two of them were for Warren, not anymore.
    Who did they switch to?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Who did they switch to?
    One the mayor, the other doesn't know. If I had to guess, they'll stay home.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    One the mayor, the other doesn't know. If I had to guess, they'll stay home.
    There may be a lot of that going around.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

This is fascinating . The tards have the potential to just fall to pieces all over the place .
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke