Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Something I should have included to Abbey as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    My question wasn’t un-American. I was trying to find out if their prayers would be so lengthy as to be a disruption to education. AT kindly answered that question for me.

As STTAB pointed out, allowing prayer in public schools will likely have unintended consequences. Such as Muslims asserting their First Amendment rights to whip out those taxpayer-provided prayer rugs and praying in two gender-restricted provided rooms several times a day. Whether we like it or not.

At that point, the best we could hope for would probably be the argument that praying 3-5 times a day (and loudly?), is too disruptive of the education process.

As parents, we can and should raise our Christian children to know and love God, know the Bible, and pray at church and at home. And perhaps silently at school. Against all that, not-praying out loud in school won’t mean much.
    I am convinced, as we see in Omar's case. Allowing Muslims to create their own form of government...using their Religious beliefs, such as Sharia Laws which they are convinced...overrules our Laws, and Constitution. Their ulterior motives can be seen in taking more control of such things as Prayer in Schools and indoctrinating American children in the process. That IMO is exactly how OBL intended to Infiltrate, and take over We Western Devils, here at home.
    Call me whatever you want. But nothing is more frightful to me than hearing that Loud Speaker broadcasting that SCARY so-called prayer.
    Like the Sirens I heard while in the Fleet Hospital in Saudi, when Saddam sent his SCUDS over our heads...those speakers are like scratching a blackboard with your fingernails TO ME.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    My question wasn’t un-American. I was trying to find out if their prayers would be so lengthy as to be a disruption to education. AT kindly answered that question for me.

As STTAB pointed out, allowing prayer in public schools will likely have unintended consequences. Such as Muslims asserting their First Amendment rights to whip out those taxpayer-provided prayer rugs and praying in two gender-restricted provided rooms several times a day. Whether we like it or not.

At that point, the best we could hope for would probably be the argument that praying 3-5 times a day (and loudly?), is too disruptive of the education process.

As parents, we can and should raise our Christian children to know and love God, know the Bible, and pray at church and at home. And perhaps silently at school. Against all that, not-praying out loud in school won’t mean much.
    Nothing un-American at all about about your question or your views expressed my friend! It is just that one can not be fair and treat as equals those that are hell-bent on destroying you... Islam is totally at war with --ALL- that is not of Islam , its decrees and world domination goal. And has been since its creation.
    My words expressed reality of the situation. And did so in the terms of what war is. The sooner we see, and admit what they are--the better off we will be. They are not a religion of peace--as that is the great lie they have been able to spread(with Satan's help)...
    They are the most intolerant entity on this planet and any study of the history of Islam easily and readily proves the validity of that statement.
    As Gunny said in his wise reply- , I have no problem with telling them no.....
    as they represent a murderous cult--not a freedom loving constitution that seeks peace and the betterment of all people.......

Winston Churchill had them nailed... with his facing the horrible truth quote...(a truth that we must face)...

Winston S. Churchill > Quotes > Quotable Quote
    Winston S. Churchill
    “How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

― Winston Churchill, The River War
    tags: africa, agriculture, ancient-rome, apathy, brave, central-africa, civilization, commerce, concubine, curse, death, development, dignity, europe, faith-of-islam, fanatical, grace, hydrophobia, influence, insecurity, islam, militant, militant-faith, mohammed, mohammedan, mohammedanism, muslims, paralysis, power, property, proselytizing, religious-fanaticism, retrograde, rome, science, sharia-law, slavery, the-prophetRead more quotes from Winston S. Churchill
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post