Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Ding! Ding! Ding Ding! Ding!

You win @FakeNewsSux !! You don't win anything, but you win!!

After making another post I just got to thinking when China started their coverup on this virus, and when we here at this board go from the story they were telling to the lab in Wuhan. And that's you, and earlier than I thought too!

Circumstantial or not, I am convinced it came from the lab. The story at the market just doesn't float, but accidentally from a lab not far away does float, IMO. You have it KNOWN down the road, and in the market the story about the bats simply aren't sold there.

Add in the "bat woman" and her own initial claims, and the proof already out there about covering up data, getting rid of data and other threats from above. Initial patients from doctors across the street in the hospital. People who shared with the world stories and then disappeared.
Yeah, I went back and checked. This post was from almost 3 months ago (1/29). I'm glad to hear that our intelligence services have finally discovered what we here at Debate Policy have known for the last quarter of a year!