Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bloomberg Remarks on church shooter who saved lives

I don't see where he trashed him, but here he is STILL talking down gun owners.

He points out that the one guy murdered 2 people before this gunman took him down and he could kill more. --- but then Bloomberg stands up and says it is law enforcement who should own guns and decide when to shoot.

Is this guy a dang idiot? Even if someone called instantly, this guy could easily have picked off another 10-20 members of the church.

And I'm sure this nitwit then feels the same about homeowners. It's not your job to protect your own home and family - the police should own guns and decide when to shoot. Never mind you and your family can be dead by then.

--

Trump Rips “Mini-Mike” Bloomberg Over His Remarks Trashing Texas Church Hero Jack Wilson

In late December two people were murdered and one person was in critical condition after a shooting at the West Freeway Church of Christ in northwest Texas.

The shooter was prevented from causing more carnage by armed members of the church, several of whom drew their own weapons in response to his attack. Former Reserve Sheriff’s Deputy Jack Willson fired a single shot and killed the mass murderer.

No less than four church members, including one guard, pulled guns on the shooter before he caused more carnage!!

Last week Texas Governor Greg Abbott honored Jack Wilson with the first ever Governor’s Medal of Courage.

But not everyone was impressed with Jack Wilson’s heroics.

After the shooting former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said it’s up to law enforcement to decide when to shoot and not “average citizens.”

Rest -
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...o-jack-wilson/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't see where he trashed him, but here he is STILL talking down gun owners.

He points out that the one guy murdered 2 people before this gunman took him down and he could kill more. --- but then Bloomberg stands up and says it is law enforcement who should own guns and decide when to shoot.

Is this guy a dang idiot? Even if someone called instantly, this guy could easily have picked off another 10-20 members of the church.

And I'm sure this nitwit then feels the same about homeowners. It's not your job to protect your own home and family - the police should own guns and decide when to shoot. Never mind you and your family can be dead by then.

--

Trump Rips “Mini-Mike” Bloomberg Over His Remarks Trashing Texas Church Hero Jack Wilson

In late December two people were murdered and one person was in critical condition after a shooting at the West Freeway Church of Christ in northwest Texas.

The shooter was prevented from causing more carnage by armed members of the church, several of whom drew their own weapons in response to his attack. Former Reserve Sheriff’s Deputy Jack Willson fired a single shot and killed the mass murderer.

No less than four church members, including one guard, pulled guns on the shooter before he caused more carnage!!

Last week Texas Governor Greg Abbott honored Jack Wilson with the first ever Governor’s Medal of Courage.

But not everyone was impressed with Jack Wilson’s heroics.

After the shooting former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said it’s up to law enforcement to decide when to shoot and not “average citizens.”

Rest -
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...o-jack-wilson/

Horribly biased article, but the point stands, how many more people would that guy have shot if someone in the church hadn't shot him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Last I saw, Bloomberg is in last place. Can't imagine why. He seems to be completely dominating "Roku" with his political ads
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Horribly biased article, but the point stands, how many more people would that guy have shot if someone in the church hadn't shot him?
    Agree, which is why I even pointed out that he never trashed him like it states. I'm more concerned with Bloomberg's actual words, and that's a scary thought from someone running for prez!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Agree, which is why I even pointed out that he never trashed him like it states. I'm more concerned with Bloomberg's actual words, and that's a scary thought from someone running for prez!
    Bloomberg's comment, which is hardly original, always makes me roll my eyes that some people are just too stupid to look at what is in front of their faces.

The police figure out who KILLED (past tense) you. They don't prevent a damned thing unless they just happen to be at the right place at the right time. I don't care if anyone figures out who killed me. I'dd just as soon be the one getting off the first shot and take my chances with the jury. Odds are better
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Beg's the obvious question for me.

Does Bloomberg have any ARMED Security around him?
    How does he protect his BILLIONS? With SLINGSHOTS?
    Just wondering if his hypocrisy applies to himself.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Best I can tell, Bloomberg is running for the Presidency of the United States in 2016 Not kissing anyone's ass, but Trump's already done most of what Bloomberg is promising. He can fix the economy and unemployment

Best I can tell, he's mostly running on "I'm a rich businessman and I'm not Trump". Actually, he doesn't say much of anything worth noting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Bloomberg's theory is that no one but cops have guns therefore no one gets shot to begin with.

Liberals are such day dreamers and live a long way from reality.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post