Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

not watching, but from what I've heard even the demmycrats are getting bored with it.........lots of violations of the "no talking, no getting up and leaving" rules......apparently Bernie Sanders left the chambers three times in the first three hours......
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 01-23-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    ...full immersion.....

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    not watching, but from what I've heard even the demmycrats are getting bored with it.........lots of violations of the "no talking, no getting up and leaving" rules......apparently Bernie Sanders left the chambers three times in the first three hours......
    He’s pretty old- prostate problems?

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I am not watching it. I have only about twenty or thirty years left to live and I’ll not waste part of it watching the Democratic Party hijack the government and attempt to hoodwink the American people.

I hope we get the House back. And if we do, I’d like to see articles of impeachment drafted against Adam pencil neck Schiff and Blinky Pelosi.

I

That will never happen Karl A) The GOP doesn't have the balls to try to impeach Pelosi or Schiff and B) it's doubtful they can be impeached. Many years ago the House attempted to impeach a sitting US Senator and the Senate essentially told them to go to hell that they didn't have the authority to impeach a US Senator, and refused to even have a trial (he was technically impeached by the House, but the Senate just pretended like it didn't even happen) now the Senate did remove the Senator in question themselves, but they didn't recognize the House's authority to do so. This was in 1797 the Senator was William Blount and no one has even tried to impeach a member of Congress since

Each House can expel it's own members though with a 2/3 vote. Again unlikely in our entire history 15 Senators an 5 Representatives have been expelled and 17 of those were a result of the Civil War. So not counting that even in 250 years THREE members of Congress have been expelled. Proving, in case anyone didn't know, that these assholes protect each other.