Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I def need to use them more! I can feel my throat closing when I look at that pic.

I do use Purell as soon as I get back in the car. I keep a large pump bottle in the door.
    Then I wash when I get home. But I do those two things wherever I go. We don’t realize how much we touch our nose, mouth, eyes, etc., with our germy hands.

And I always take off my shoes as soon as I come in the door.
    What I envision is some little kid helping mom push the cart, wiping their runny nose and then putting their hands right back on the handle, and little kids are the biggest germ carriers there are. Poor little farts pick up all kinds of nasty stuff up in school. My grandson seems to always have some sort of sniffle or other little cough... poor kid. He gets it at school.

But that pic of the woman with her hand down her pants scratching her crotch... now that put a new spin on things...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-24-2020 at 02:15 PM.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Abbey, I don't get sidetracked by endcaps or new products, nope. It's the odd to find in grocery store to me. T-shirts, sleep pants, shoes, socks, . . . These are things that would never catch my eye in regular retail shop-only would notice and buy if I went in FOR them. In grocery? I throw them in the cart. Sheesh! No control.

I look to the back for dairy, meats, OTC meds, etc. I really don't care about dates on cans, packaged goods, etc.
    Lol, I have bought socks at my grocery store. And wrapping paper at Wegmans.
    Maybe it’s as you indicated- it’s the fact that these items stand out.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You do realize that that litltle bacon window doesn't tell you anything don't you? Bacon manufacturers purposely put their best bacon there.

Speaking of bacon, I suggest Wright brand. mmmmmmmm
    we have a grocery chain here called Meijers.......they cover Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Ohio......they carry a brand of bacon called Indiana Farms.....consistently the best bacon I have ever had.....of you see it, try it.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    we have a grocery chain here called Meijers.......they cover Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Ohio......they carry a brand of bacon called Indiana Farms.....consistently the best bacon I have ever had.....of you see it, try it.....

I rarely buy pork, I have a friend who raises pigs, we usually trade beef for pork, but sometimes we run out of bacon and or sausage and such before we get more.

And I have another friend who works at Tysons who can get me really excellent deals. I bought 20 lbs of Tyson chicken strips for $20 the other day, for example. You ever buy the Tyson's chicken strips, they're like $3-4 a lb at the grocery store, and 4 kids can wolf down some chicken strips, let me tell you.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post