Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s

Hell with a warning shot, if it's not confidential, start releasing all of it daily. I want to see not only this Biden crap, and hopefully they go after him - but also anyone else involved.

--

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...corrupt-deeds/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Wouldn’t you love to have been privy to the conversations behind the scenes when this decision was made?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Well, I certainly hope that Guiliani follows through with it and lays it all out there. Somewhat disconcerting that we hear about this but never actually see the hard evidence.

I realize that many of these statements is a threat and only intended as such, to use as leverage to get something behind the scenes - but, really, at this late stage in the game the cards should be laid on the table.

I'm 90% sure that both Bidens and many of our politicians have had their hands in the Ukrainian cookie jar. US aid given to Ukraine, then politicians and families reap a percentage of that aid through kickbacks and "consulting" jobs. I get it, and I think most Americans do, too.

That's how most politicians are suddenly multi millionaires in the span of a few years.

There needs to be a deep and thorough investigation and indictments handed out, and corruption exposed for all to see, regardless of party.

This behavior is why so many billions are doled out every year to so many undesirable countries. A few million quietly funneled into your bank account is a powerful motivator.

I'm all for shutting off every single foreign aid program and overhauling the whole oversight structure. This has to stop.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well, I certainly hope that Guiliani follows through with it and lays it all out there. Somewhat disconcerting that we hear about this but never actually see the hard evidence.

I realize that many of these statements is a threat and only intended as such, to use as leverage to get something behind the scenes - but, really, at this late stage in the game the cards should be laid on the table.
    Agreed. Putting some pressure out there is one thing, but in the middle of this trial, IMO it's either say it and actually release it, or STFU.

I read about a ton of it over the past 2 years or so but the press doesn't want to acknowledge or report on it.

I think Biden and perhaps more are guilty without a doubt. It simply requires either releasing what has been found, or doing an honest investigation. But him working to get the prosecutor fired, the amount of evidence that is in fact already out there, and how badly they want to cover it up. I'm hoping it's too late and I'm hoping Rudy is spot on and drops some bombs!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes NightTrain liked this post