I am forever copying and pasting text. And what I hate most... you have an article open in front of you that you want to copy and paste a portion and share. But in between every dang paragraph is an add/photo of some sort that you aren't copying. Some something that is say 6 paragraphs you are copying, then that is 6 times you have to copy and paste.

So the program I am testing can save as many as you choose in the options to retain. And then pick and choose what you want to paste. So I can run down an article and copy like 6 or 7 lines, and then elsewhere click on the clips in the manager and place them here or wherever. So much easier this way. Just taking some time to get used to getting it on the screen and how to click each line to 'paste'.

I believe some of them copy images as well but I couldn't get it to work the way I like, so just text for now and that's Aok with me!

There's tons of these programs apparently but the 2 I'm testing are ClipBoardFusion for overall windows, as I can copy from anywhere and paste to anywhere. The 2nd is a Chrome extension called Clipboard History Pro. That one is pretty cool as it can open a small window that will show however many things you copied, and you click paste next to each entry to paste it. Great little program as well but only works within Chrome. It has further options if you're willing to spend $ to do so, which I'm not doing.