I wanted to make 'rotisserie' chicken in Instant Pot. Well the one I had was too big, nearly 6.5lbs! So, had to roast in the oven-it was like a small turkey. Made a lot of yummy, brown in the bottom. Problem was, while the top was beautiful, like the pan, the meat wasn't finished. Sooo, I threw the whole bird into the crockpot the next day on low, before working for 6 hours. Got home late, threw the crock in the fridge and went to bed. Eventually took it out and mission accomplished, the meat fell from the bone.

So, then had to get the bones out-chickens have some tiny ones. Clarified the broth and had so much! So, soup! Still had the strained stock made from the pan juices, dumped that in. Way too chickeny! Had to add water, quite a bit. The soup was great, had some with noodles, some with rice. Still so much left. So, now making chicken and dumplings before heading off to work. Still looks like a lot. Off tomorrow, may have to make a chicken pot pie.

Both my roomie and I have had the soup, we'll both have the meal today, maybe tomorrow too. I think I'll still end up with enough for a pie.

The chicken was $6.49! LOL!