Kinda stole that from Matthew Mcconaughey from one of his movies, if anyone recalls.....

Anyway, so make believe this woman is a white woman. Now tell me what the news would cover and what, if anything, would maybe happen to her? My guess is that it would instantly go viral, then make the news as a racist Trump supporter most likely, a white supremacist, the school would be notified and she would be punished somehow.

If I was in that room I would have told her to STFU.

--

Racist University of Virginia Student Tells White People to Leave New Campus Multicultural Center: ‘There’s Just Too Many White People in Here’

A video posted to social media shows a racist black student demanding that white people leave the newly opened Multicultural Student Center at University of Virginia.

The entitled student stood up and announced to her peers that white students using the space made her and other people of color uncomfortable.

“Public service announcement,” the woman said. “If y’all didn’t know, this is the MSC, and, frankly, there’s just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color, so, just be really cognizant of the space that you’re taking up because it does make some of us POCs uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...in-here-video/