Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Now, imagine she was white...

Kinda stole that from Matthew Mcconaughey from one of his movies, if anyone recalls.....

Anyway, so make believe this woman is a white woman. Now tell me what the news would cover and what, if anything, would maybe happen to her? My guess is that it would instantly go viral, then make the news as a racist Trump supporter most likely, a white supremacist, the school would be notified and she would be punished somehow.

If I was in that room I would have told her to STFU.

--

Racist University of Virginia Student Tells White People to Leave New Campus Multicultural Center: ‘There’s Just Too Many White People in Here’

A video posted to social media shows a racist black student demanding that white people leave the newly opened Multicultural Student Center at University of Virginia.

The entitled student stood up and announced to her peers that white students using the space made her and other people of color uncomfortable.

“Public service announcement,” the woman said. “If y’all didn’t know, this is the MSC, and, frankly, there’s just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color, so, just be really cognizant of the space that you’re taking up because it does make some of us POCs uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...in-here-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Should we then go back to segregation?

Aside from the racism and ignorance of these comments, people seem incapable of carrying out a thought to its logical end.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Kinda stole that from Matthew Mcconaughey from one of his movies, if anyone recalls.....

Anyway, so make believe this woman is a white woman. Now tell me what the news would cover and what, if anything, would maybe happen to her? My guess is that it would instantly go viral, then make the news as a racist Trump supporter most likely, a white supremacist, the school would be notified and she would be punished somehow.

If I was in that room I would have told her to STFU.

--

Racist University of Virginia Student Tells White People to Leave New Campus Multicultural Center: ‘There’s Just Too Many White People in Here’

A video posted to social media shows a racist black student demanding that white people leave the newly opened Multicultural Student Center at University of Virginia.

The entitled student stood up and announced to her peers that white students using the space made her and other people of color uncomfortable.

“Public service announcement,” the woman said. “If y’all didn’t know, this is the MSC, and, frankly, there’s just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color, so, just be really cognizant of the space that you’re taking up because it does make some of us POCs uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...in-here-video/
    You were almost reading my mind. I was just this morning thinking of a line from "A Time to Kill" but it wasn't this one.

"Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in Hell" is one of my all-time favorite movie lines. Cuz I agreed with him/it.

Far as the OP goes ... "multicultural" appears to apply to everyone but white. Guess what? Too many blacks in one place makes me wary as Hell and I'm not comfortable at all until they leave. So this bitch can just leave.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks jimnyc, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default She reminded me of the SIXTIES....

Namely....someone named George Wallace! That could have been spoken by him, reversing the color..."And HE DID!"
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Namely....someone named George Wallace! That could have been spoken by him, reversing the color..."And HE DID!"

I guess this is why black folk vote for Democrats at a 90% clip. "What do we want? Segregated rooms for darkies! When do we want it? Now!"
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 02-13-2020 at 04:29 PM.

10. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Personally, I believe people have the right to segregate themselves if they want. It's called freedom of choice and I DO choose who I associate myself with.

I just wouldn't use a "multicultural center" as a backdrop. Rather hypocritical IMO.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

So when does it become apparent to these ASS CLOWN LEFTISTS that they're being RACIST AGAINST WHITES?

These people are sickening to the core.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-13-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Gunny, you must remember, as I do but never spoke of it till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Personally, I believe people have the right to segregate themselves if they want. It's called freedom of choice and I DO choose who I associate myself with.

I just wouldn't use a "multicultural center" as a backdrop. Rather hypocritical IMO.
    Even while WE were in the Military. Honestly now! Where did most of the Black Sailors, and Marines always sit in the Chow Hall, or on the Mess Decks of ships?

You can even ask the Black Members where they preferred to sit during chow, or if aboard ship....During STEEL BEACH parties (where we had Cookouts/Picnics on the Flight Deck). It was always something WE ALL KNEW...not to talk about. RIGHT?

Nothing has changed....Really. Just more people with little intelligence doing the complaining all the time to PRESERVE their VICTIMHOOD. (imo)
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I had a good black friend in the AF that I went to basic with. We both went to Chanute AFB for tech school. One night he asked me if I would give him a ride to a big party at a motel in Rantoul. I said sure. When we got there he said c'mon up man, stay awhile and party. So we both went up to this room, opened the door and it was all blacks. One dude standing on the dresser giving a speech or something, and when we walked in they said, "HE'S GOTTA GO, NO WHITES ALLOWED." My black friend said "sorry man." Well, ya... thanks for the experience.

I ain't lyin' when I say the most racist people I've ever met in my life have all been BLACK.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-13-2020 at 06:50 PM.

16. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

But not in a common space. What right do they have to exclude others? Everyone pays the same tuition, one way or another. They can rent their own segregated space if that floats their boat.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    But not in a common space. What right do they have to exclude others? Everyone pays the same tuition, one way or another. They can rent their own segregated space if that floats their boat.
    I am speaking in general. All of these institutions that are mostly left-leaning to begin with have the right to set their rules.

In general, why should my right to the pursuit of happiness be infringed upon by forced inclusion? I don't see where one has any more or less right than the other at face value. I DO see a lot of people making a lot of money by going around looking for something to cry discrimination about.

This female is all concerned about HER feelings and those of like-thinkers to the exclusion of a race of people sight unseen. That sentence just about covers it.