I am sure the Dems and CNN will take it differently than Barr meant it, or blow it way out of proportion. However, I am happy to see someone with the nads to finally tell the President publicly his tweeting or twittering or whatever are making his job harder. I think Trump has made his own job harder at times because he can't stay off his cell.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:44 AM PT — Friday, February 14, 2020

President Trump recently responded to Attorney General William Barr’s remarks regarding his involvement in criminal cases. On Friday, the president tweeted about Barr’s interview with ABC News in which he breaks with the president over his Twitter commentary about the Department of Justice.
President Trump repeated Barr’s remarks that he never asked the attorney general to do anything in a criminal case, but he also added it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have the legal right to do so.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!

7:33 AM - Feb 14, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

37.5K people are talking about this

Barr claimed President Trump’s constant Twitter posts about the Justice Department’s criminal cases make it harder for him to do his job.
“The president has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case,” he stated. “However, to have public statements and tweets made about the Department, about people in the Department, make it impossible for me to do my job.”
The attorney general also said he will not be bullied or influenced by anybody, whether it’s Congress, a newspaper editorial board or the President of the United States.

The White House also responded to the recent comments made by attorney general and his role as the nation’s top cop.
In a statement Thursday, White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said President Trump was not bothered at all by Barr’s comments. She added that the attorney general has the right, like any American citizen, to voice his opinion.
Grisham also noted the president has full faith and confidence in the U.S. attorney general.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthrea...=newthread&f=4