Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bloomberg thinking of making Hillary his running mate?

Oh, please God, don't let this happen. And not because I think she will help him, or because it may harm Trump... because I can't take another election round with her name being around in the stories daily.

She is a crook. She is the most corrupt ever. One of the worst liars ever. Way too many people disappeared or died associated with the Clinton's. Their foundation helps them further take bribes and cheat in politics. I don't even want to go on. She literally sickens me.

--

Mike Bloomberg 'is considering picking Hillary Clinton as his running mate in the 2020 Democratic race to help take on Trump'

• Mike Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate, source says
    • Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House
    • Bloomberg is said to be considering changing his official residence because the electoral college makes it tough for president and VP to reside in the same state
    • 'We are focused on the primary and the debate, not VP speculation,' Bloomberg's campaign has said

Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.

Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.

Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.

Under the Twelfth Amendment to the US Constitution, which provides the procedure for electing the president and vice-president, it states that the two people could not both inhabit the same state as the elector.

Bloomberg's campaign would not confirm or deny the reports when DailyMail.com reached out for comments.

'We are focused on the primary and the debate, not VP speculation,' Communications Director Jason Schechter said in a statement.

Clinton's primary home is in Chappaqua, New York.

This comes as two new Democratic primary polls show Bloomberg in the lead in Florida, while Sen. Bernie Sanders tops the field in Texas.

Both Bloomberg and Sanders have teeny tiny leads over former Vice President Joe Biden, who took a beating in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

The Florida poll shows Bloomberg with just a one-point lead over Biden, with the ex-mayor receiving 27 per cent support from Florida Democrats compared to Biden's 26 per cent support.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-sources.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

“Is This Simply a Death Wish?” – Matt Drudge Reports Mini-Mike Bloomberg Wants Crooked Hillary as Running Mate …Twitter Erupts

The liberal Drudge Report announced today that Mini-Mike Bloomberg will choose Crooked Hillary as his running mate when he wins or buys off the Democrat Primary.

The responses to this news are epic!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...witter-erupts/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Now is the time for Barr to begin....

Prevent Hillary from running for anything by Indicting her...At Last.
    Anyone guilty, or suspected of felonies should be Unqualified to run for Dog Catcher as well.

A.G. BARR.......DO YOUR STUFF.....NOW!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

This guy isn't really serious about being President, is he? He sucks enough on his own. Now he wants to tie himself to the Goddess of Death to Presidential runs
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I hope he does. Hitlery would just make that ticket a DOUBLE loser.

People are SICK of that wretched old skank.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

This is comedy gold!

And all jokes aside, his odds of making it a full year as president with Hillary standing by as Veep would be pretty much zero.

I know a lot of the stories about witnesses disappearing and impossibly committing suicide are embellished, but there's quite a few that, taken together, paint a portrait of a ruthless killer.

There's no way he could be this stupid. He'd be long dead and buried if he were.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    This is comedy gold!

And all jokes aside, his odds of making it a full year as president with Hillary standing by as Veep would be pretty much zero.

I know a lot of the stories about witnesses disappearing and impossibly committing suicide are embellished, but there's quite a few that, taken together, paint a portrait of a ruthless killer.

There's no way he could be this stupid. He'd be long dead and buried if he were.
    I suppose part of this proposed partnership from hell is because the clintons and mini mike are palsy walsy's.