Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Found A New EASY Quick Way To Make A Breakfast Burrito

Saw this on a video a friend posted on facebook... goes as follows...

In a good non stick pan, pour two whipped eggs in the pan, use a little butter if you want, and let the egg cook so that the bottom looks relatively solid, but the top is still a little liquidy, then lay a burrito right in on top of the eggs. Let it sit for a few seconds so the eggs attach to the burrito, then flip the eggs and burrito over. Then put whatever trips your taste buds on the burrito, ham 'n cheese, sausage and cheese, something veggie if that's what you're into, but be careful not to overload it, (like I've done), because then it gets a little hard to roll up the burrito, but then roll the burrito up, tamp it down slightly and let the insides warm up, and wal'la, instant EASY breakfast burrito. Works like a charm. It's my new go to quick breakfast.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2020 at 03:31 PM.

2. Thanks Bilgerat, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Saw this on a video a friend posted on facebook... goes as follows...

In a good non stick pan, pour two whipped eggs in the pan, use a little butter if you want, and let the egg cook so that the bottom looks relatively solid, but the top is still a little liquidy, then lay a burrito right in on top of the eggs. Let it sit for a few seconds so the eggs attach to the burrito, then flip the eggs and burrito over. Then put whatever trips your taste buds on the burrito, ham 'n cheese, sausage and cheese, something veggie if that's what you're into, but be careful not to overload it, (like I've done), because then it gets a little hard to roll up the burrito, but then roll the burrito up, tamp it down slightly and let the insides warm up, and wal'la, instant EASY breakfast burrito. Works like a charm. It's my new go to quick breakfast.
    What kind of burrito are you starting with? Do you mean put tortilla on eggs and flip, then add extras to make a burrito? Because why would I use burrito to make a burrito?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.