Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Maxine Waters: Trump Will ‘Get Worse’... Bring Putin to White House ‘to Interfere’

Not even joking at all, I think this woman has something mentally wrong with her that leads her to develop this form of obsession. To the point that she dreams things up and starts to think they are real. I'm dead serious too. I can almost understand her until she got to the Putin part. It's like those that proclaim and swear that a president plans on running for a 3rd and 4th term, or that they will try to be a dictator and just take the position and/or not relinquish it. Not gonna happen in our government. Sometimes I think folks say stuff like that to scare the people, but this idiot believes her own crap.

--

Maxine Waters: Trump Will ‘Get Worse’ Post-Impeachment — Will Bring Putin to White House ‘to Interfere’'

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) ripped President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr in a long-winded rant Sunday on MSNBC’s “Kasie DC.”

After saying she thinks Barr criticizing Trump’s tweets is an attempt to “trick” everyone, Waters predicted Trump will “get worse” now that he has been acquitted of impeachment in the Senate, adding he will “bring” Russian President Vladimir Putin “into the White House to continue to interfere.”

“The president does not believe that there are any reigns on him, that he can do whatever he wants to do,” Waters told host Kasie Hunt. “And that’s exactly what he’s doing, and he’s going to get worse since he was basically not indicted, not charged with obstruction of justice in the impeachment trials. He’s going to get worse now. This president is going to do everything from bring Putin into the White House to continue to interfere. And don’t worry, he’s going to pardon [Michael] Flynn eventually, pardon Roger Stone eventually. This president is out of control.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-to-interfere/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

There has to be something wrong with some of these Dems. The crap they say is just flat-out stupid. Waters is usually at the forefront of the crazies.

BUT ... like I always say, somebody is putting them in office. They don't just arrive. It is scarier to me that there are than many nutcase voters allowed out of the house without a leash.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post