At least according to Newt. And he may be onto something, but my opinion is that one or the other, or both of them, are too stubborn to drop at the appropriate time.

Biden was "dropped" the day the news came out about his and his sons involvement in Ukraine. He was toast that day, and didn't know it, and still doesn't apparently. IMO, Warren never had a chance.

The 4 I placed in bold are who he thinks still has a shot, and why.

--

Newt: Warren, Biden Will Drop Out After Super Tuesday

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich expects “a four-person race after Super Tuesday,” which he predicts will cause Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former Vice President Joe Biden to end their campaigns.

Gingrich, in an opinion piece for Fox News, wrote that Warren “was unable to translate being known in New Hampshire into getting votes,” and “it’s hard to imagine why she's going to do dramatically better elsewhere,” according to Gingrich.

“Similarly, I think Joe Biden is done. He’s losing every week and saying bizarre things. His only chance is to be aggressive and get into a brass-knuckle fight in the next two debates before South Carolina. But that is not Biden’s personality. Plus, his first two presidential runs were complete failures.”

He wrote that former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s campaign is unprecedented, in that “we have never had someone try to buy the presidency so blatantly,” with the billionaire vowing to “spend $1 billion of his own money on the campaign and has already spent more than $300 million on advertising.”

However, he notes that “the real Bloomberg, who made money dealing with the Chinese dictatorship and offended minorities by defending stop and frisk, is very different from the Bloomberg on television.”

Gingrich wrote that only Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., “will have enough money to last” against Bloomberg, and says that “after strong performances in Iowa and New Hampshire, he [Sanders] is a front-runner.”

Former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor “Pete Buttigieg, on the other hand, has peaked but doesn’t know it,” according to Gingrich, who compares that young Democratic candidate to former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, whose 2020 presidential campaign failed to gather steam before he dropped out in November 2019.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., is the only other candidate that Gingrich thinks still has a chance thanks to her strong performances in the debate and in the early primaries.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ne.../17/id/954397/