So I finally have a dentist appointment for 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. I have no choice this time as my front tooth is pretty good and loose. My other front tooth is fake since I was 10 years old, thanks to my sister. That one has had a 'loose feeling' about it for like 15 years! I think my other dentist told me like 10 years ago or so that my bone was 'dropping down' or something like that. Basically, in the end, I believe bone loss altogether. So I figured I may as well get it over with and have them do both potentially. And quite frankly, I'm not exactly thrilled with the other 2, I guess the 'lateral incisors'? I dunno, see what the Doc says. And maybe either 4 individual implants or if possible maybe a bridge of sorts, so that it would be less implants. All I know is that I am a major scaredy cat when it comes to dental. I want to be knocked out and not feel a thing. Now way Jose, wake me when done! I can't stand even when they just stick the pokey little thing in there. Or hell, even the smell scares the crap out of me. I literally have anxiety about this. I have looked at like 60 doctors and practices online but have finally found someone I like, I think, and I was able to make the appointment online, like the coward I am!!

This is going to be very tough for me. I hate going to the dentist, hence the predicament I am in. But its now or never. Probably drop like 40 xanax before I go! Ok, maybe not. This will likely require a lengthy appointment in taking down information and taking Xrays and scans. And then plan for another appointment when they/he can do the work. So lucky me, at least 2 visits.

I just want to go to sleep and wake up done.