Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Need To Take My Truck In Today For Recall On The Recall...

Yep, believe it or not, I have to take my truck back for a recall on a prior recall. Evidently they couldn't get it right the first time.

Noncompliance Recall (N192268091): Brake System Malfunction Warning (Release Date 1/30/2020) - the first recall was #N192268090.

But it gets worse... they have a brand new, white, matches my truck, and Harley, 2020 ZL1 Camaro sitting in the showroom... and I have to go sit in it... not good...

I'll get some pics of it, and see if my salesman is around, get him to take a pic of me sitting in it. I mean a 650hp super Camaro... that's big time cool for an old gear head like me.

OH... I'll add this quick... was watching Motor Week yesterday and they said their all around pick for CAR OF THE YEAR is the 2020 MID ENGINE CORVETTE. They said, "and if you didn't see that coming," and went on to mention all the very cool things about it they like. One thing about it is, it only comes with the naturally aspirated 495hp 6.2, for now, but I'm SURE that now that it's a mid engine, they're going to have some FUN with it and a higher horse power engine is in the works. They'll surely do a supercharged engine like is in the ZL1 Camaro since the have all the parts for that, but I think now with the mid engine, they're going to get a little wild. I think we're going to see something extraordinary. I'm guessing they'll make a twin turbo, 900-1,000hp model or something like that. Just guessing though. That would take a drive train that can hold that kind of power too, and that might get expensive since existing parts probably aren't up to the task.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2020 at 11:02 AM.