Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Hillary Clinton Says She Wouldn’t Be Bloomberg’s Running Mate

That's one less nightmare to think about!

--

Hillary Clinton Says She Wouldn’t Be Bloomberg’s Running Mate

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said that she would not be former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s running mate, should he win the Democratic Party nomination.

Clinton was asked if she would consider being his vice president during a Clinton Global Initiative event in Puerto Rico on Tuesday.

“Oh no,” Clinton responded. “I’m just waiting and watching as this plays out. I will support whoever the nominee is.”

On Saturday, Matt Drudge reported that Bloomberg was considering the former First Lady as his pick.

The Bloomberg campaign responded to the report by saying “we are focused on the primary and the debate, not VP speculation.”

When asked during an interview with Ellen Degeneres earlier this month if she would consider a VP run with whoever the nominee ends up being, Clinton responded that she will “never say never.”

“I never say never because I do believe in serving my country — but it’s not going to happen,” Clinton said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-running-mate/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I have no doubt that people with half a brain in mini mikes inner circle have told him that if he did chose Hitlery as a VP, he could kiss ANY dreams of being president GOOD BYE.

But to save face the evil witch of the west has to say that she's declined any invitation for VP, when in reality she's been told NO, you're not even a remote consideration.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2020 at 06:17 PM.