Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Warren: Bloomberg Is ‘Disqualified’ Unless He Releases People from NDAs

I thought maybe Bloomberg would rise to the top or maybe along with Bernie, but looks like the others will make sure that won't happen.

--

Warren: Bloomberg Is ‘Disqualified’ Unless He Releases People from NDAs – I’ll Support Him if He’s the Nominee

During a town hall on CNN on Thursday, 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) stated that fellow 2020 Democrat former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is “disqualified from being president” unless he is willing to release people from their nondisclosure agreements, but that she will still support whoever is the Democratic nominee.

Warren stated, “[W]hen a man who is a billionaire throws that kind of thing out there, and then when someone finally — think what that must be like, to work in a company, or to be someone else trying to make it in that field, and you’re up against the owner of the company, a multi-multi-billionaire, someone finally says, this is bad enough, I’m going to raise a complaint, I’m going to go to a lawyer, I’m going to go to HR, I’m going to raise a complaint. You’ve got to admit, that takes a lot, to be able to do that, and that the consequence of it is he dumps some money on it, and then stuffs a gag in the woman’s mouth. If he’s not willing to remove those gags and let those women, and maybe those men, talk, then he is disqualified from being president of the United States.”

She added, “I will support the Democratic nominee.” And that “everyone” on the debate stage would be a better president than Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...s-the-nominee/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

They're just NOT going to let mini mike BUY the dem nomination. Time to open their bag of dirty tricks on him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Who the hell is granny to say anyone is disqualified?

if anything, Lieawatha should be disqualified.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Who the hell is granny to say anyone is disqualified?

if anything, Lieawatha should be disqualified.
    Ya know, if we were to judge Pocahontas by the way she dresses, then she has a SERIOUS lack of any sort of inspiration or imagination. She wears the SAME black pants suit get up, ALL THE TIME, and just changes out the COLOR of SMOCK over that. I mean, for Christ sake, it's about the most pathetic, boring, repetitive dress I've ever seen ANYONE, EVER, in the limelight, wear. I think it also might simply indicate a degree of laziness.

Who in the hell would want that for president?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-22-2020 at 03:32 AM.

6. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post