Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Teenager At Center Of Transgender Lawsuit Wants A Level Playing Field

If these track events just straight up allowed men to race with the women, I don't think many would disagree that it would be unfair to the women.

But someone declares themselves transgender, and are now allowed to run in the races. And the obvious happens, when they then win every race.

And no one is trying to prevent them from racing in the sport they love, but rather they should be doing so in the appropriate groups.

--

Teenager At Center Of Transgender Lawsuit Wants A Level Playing Field

Sixteen-year-old track star Alanna Smith is one of three teenagers who filed a lawsuit in Connecticut on Feb. 13 to prevent transgender athletes from competing in their sport.

Smith and Christiana Holcomb, one of her lawyers with Alliance Defending Freedom, spoke to the Daily Caller’s Shelby Talcott about the lawsuit, which names two transgender athletes in particular. The track star and her lawyer opened up about how having to compete against transgender athletes has affected the teenagers’ results.

“The policy in Connecticut doesn’t even require any sort of treatment or therapy or whatever to compete in the girls category,” Holcomb said. “They can do so without limitation. Number two, I think both science and common sense tell us that you can never fully undo the physical advantages that males have over females.”

Smith talked about how it feels stepping up to the starting line while running against a transgender athlete. She noted that it feels like she has “already lost” even before the race, adding that she has had to compete against two transgender athletes in particular.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/21/a...hlete-lawsuit/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I agree with you, and the athletes behind the lawsuit. What has to be addressed is genders are biologically, physically different no matter what these ass clowns "identify" with. I'd like to "identify with" the President's bank account myself.

Straight up, these males identifying themselves as females is ridiculous, and they are losers of the highest order. No offense ladies, but what MAN wants to compete with a girl in events where they have a distinct, biologically physical advantage? Take the word "compete" out because without a level playing field, there isn't a competition.

I remember when some of us were predicting this kind of crap back when and all the lefties up in arms arguing there is no such thing as a slippery slope. Right This abnormal crap should have been squashed at the gate.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    If these track events just straight up allowed men to race with the women, I don't think many would disagree that it would be unfair to the women.
    That's exactly what's happening.

"Identifying" something other than what you born as doesn't change your sex. It's nothing more than sexual identity dysfunction, a mental disorder. Maybe they should have a special event just for these sexual identity problem people.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-23-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I LOVE when this kind of craziness is highlighted for what it is.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I LOVE when this kind of craziness is highlighted for what it is.
    Yep... when they have to face the truth and not live in a fantasy world where people can just change their sex on a whim. It doesn't work that way, no matter what these freaks want to believe.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-23-2020 at 01:30 PM.