Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Blagojevich On Water's World

Sounding a whole lot like he's ready to dump on obama, who I'm sure he feels as though completely abandoned him to rot in prison. I wonder what Rod knows about obama and a stolen SS#, or posting a forged BC online, or any one of many things that obama sealed with an E.O. so no one would ever be able to prove he lied about almost his entire past and was illegally elected president. I wonder if anyone would listen if ole Rod decided to spill on obama? I wonder if Rod thinks it's obama's turn to sit in prison? Maybe he thinks what goes around comes around... I wonder... might be pay back time. Be interesting to hear what Blago blabs about in the coming weeks. I'd be mighty pissed off if I spent 8 years of my life locked up in a filthy prison while the person that I thought was my friend had the power to get me out but instead left me there to rot. I can guarantee that I'd have spent 8 years planning on how I was going to get even.

--------------------

Rod Blagojevich: Trump had 'testicular virility necessary' to commute sentence, unlike Obama

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rod-bl...e-unlike-obama
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-23-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just watched a 12 minute interview, a portion of an interview that Anderson Cooper did with him. Now, I truly cannot stand Cooper. But that doesn't matter, Blagojevich tried slick talking over and over with the most basic of questions about him and why he was jailed. He was then stuttering and pausing too, but then back to the same "oil salesman" type of talking, instead of taking any responsible whatsoever. He didn't have a good look at all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I just watched a 12 minute interview, a portion of an interview that Anderson Cooper did with him. Now, I truly cannot stand Cooper. But that doesn't matter, Blagojevich tried slick talking over and over with the most basic of questions about him and why he was jailed. He was then stuttering and pausing too, but then back to the same "oil salesman" type of talking, instead of taking any responsible whatsoever. He didn't have a good look at all.
    He looks like he's aged about 20 years instead of 8, but I guess prison can do that to you.

He was more forthright on Walter's World. He said what he did was just business as usual, that what he did, everybody does. So, no, he's not taking any responsibility for doing anything wrong.

But when Jesse asked about obama, he didn't have any "kind" words to say and pretty much beat around the bush, but it seem as though he might have more to say in the future. Maybe he'll write a tell all book...