Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Omar heckles herself on Twitter

She's so dedicated to being a muslim and that she is a foreigner - that she couldn't give a crap about America, other than the power she has received and how she can help other muslim groups like CAIR.

--

Omar Posts Long List In ‘I Am’ Tweet, Gets Called Out For Leaving Out ‘American’

On Sunday night, controversial far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted a tweet listing off all the things the Democrat “is,” including a being a Somali, Muslim, and black. Her list, however, conspicuously leaves off that she is an American, (who represents other Americans).

“I am, Hijabi, Muslim, Black, Foreign born, Refugee, Somali,” Omar tweeted Thursday night.

She addressed the tweet to conservatives, “anti Muslim bigots,” “tinfoil conspiracy theorists,” “birthers,” “pro-occupation groups” and “every single xenophobe since 2016,” among others.

“Easily triggering conservatives, Right wing bloggers, anti Muslim bigots, tinfoil conspiracy theorists, birthers, pay me a to bash Muslims fraudsters, pro-occupation groups and every single xenophobe since 2016,” the Democrat wrote at the bottom of the post, adding a laugh-cry emoji.

As highlighted by Human Events’ Ian Miles Cheong, Omar did not list that she is American.

“Why did you not include ‘American’ on your list?” he asked.

Omar has a history of spewing anti-American rhetoric. For example, as reported by The Daily Wire in April, the Democrat sparked outrage over remarks trivializing the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001, which killed some 3,000 Americans.

“Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) trivialized the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history in a recent speech she gave at an event for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which the United Arab Emirates has designated as a terrorist organization,” The Daily Wire reported at the time.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said at the event.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/omar-...g-out-american
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't think I could find that woman any more repulsive if I tried. I think I already hate her to the depths of my core.

If I heard she was shot and set on fire I'd celebrate. She has no business being in power in America, or being in America period. She needs to be sent back to the mud hut, muslim shit hole she was dredged out of, dead or alive.

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-24-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Appears to me her very presence here contradicts everything she brags of. If she's so proud of all that she claims to be, seems to me she'd be THERE trying to make Somalia a better place instead of trying to ruin this one.

She's just another America-hating, weak POS that ran rather than fight for what she claims to believe in. I'm impressed

Meanwhile, she should be in jail for marrying her brother and misuse of campaign funds, not holding public office. If she was a Republican she would be at least forced to resign by her own party.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post