Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'm putting the oxycodone away too. Been taking that shit for a long time now and it's not good anymore. I used to get a cool buzz and wow and all kinds of energy, well, not anymore. Not after probably 14 years of the shit. I take a couple and I don't even feel it. But what I am feeling is some of the side effects of prolonged usage, and I don't like it. So the oxy is on the shelf. Not taking anymore of the shit for awhile, it ever.
    holy shit, you're a god damn junkie.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    This, from a LEFTIE !!

Are you for real ??

If my mind had been totally addled and twisted by long-term drug taking, that could -- with a GREAT stretch of credulity involved -- perhaps excuse the Leftieism I might therefore, consequently, find myself believing in.

Are you saying that this is not true for you, Pete ? Because, if not, I challenge you - here and now - to explain your Leftieism to me ! How ON EARTH can you excuse your belief in it ??

Leftieism requires a disconnect between a Leftie and the real world. You're required to see the world in 'preferred' terms, rather than as it really is. If realism intrudes, you have to fight it, and those who make you face it.

How do you excuse that in yourself, Pete ? I'd really like to know.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

3. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You're a little faggot.

5. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Pete's gone quiet again.

He really can't handle challenges, can he.

I almost sympathise. Leftieism takes one hell of a lot of 'excusing'.

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No need for this kind of crap, removed from this thread.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Who are you to say such a nasty thing?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    That makes 2 folks that I can recall that started personally getting on people about their medications and making a joke of it. Some folks will joke about their meds and what not to downplay things they take. It's not our place to judge other fellow members for their health issues. But a couple think calling folks junkies and bad parents as a result or telling people to take their meds, I can tell you're off your meds.... They think it's funny to laugh about others and their health issues and to poke at them using the meds in some manner.

Some will take the worst of times, whether of our nation, or of an individual, and find joy in it and troll with it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Thank you Abbey, but I just consider the source. He's a nasty little punk.

Not to mention a junkie would "need" to take whatever it is they have, as in "addicted" to it. Big difference from me taking a tiny little bit every 2 or 3 days, or more. That's not "addicted," and certainly not a "junkie."

But Pete just showed his true self one more time to everyone here, what kind of a little wise ass prick he truly is.

I used to think I'd engage him with legitimate debate, but it's painfully obvious after this last return that he isn't worth it, period.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-08-2020 at 02:41 PM.

13. Thanks Drummond, Abbey Marie, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Some lol'd when I brought up the Spanish flu as something to look at with this China virus outbreak, not so funny, others are starting to look at what was done then:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ns/4979405002/

Keep in mind, there wasn't much in the way of airplanes in 1918, though there was a war. Big mistake made by federal government, they wanted to get sailors 'over there,' so they kept the bad news quiet, making viral missiles out of our troops.

Meanwhile, some local areas had more success than others.
    It’s that kind of day, finding new info for old posts:

https://www.realclearinvestigations....eid=fba478624c

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It’s that kind of day, finding new info for old posts:

https://www.realclearinvestigations....eid=fba478624c
    Woodrow Wilson; believer in racial segregation. Yes, well ... he was an American example of an early 20th century Leftie, wasn't he ?

Seems to me that his thinking was typical of a Leftie. He saw what he chose to see, at any one time, and ignored any reality not fitting his worldview. He wanted to concentrate on the war effort, so he did just that .. to the exclusion of other considerations.

His task achieved, THEN, he moved his attention to other matters.

Typical Leftie in action, incurring consequences out of his selective myopia. Oh, yes !

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Ya know what we haven't heard a peep about... any in depth demographics about what sort of person has seen the most deaths.

We're they white, black, Asian? We're they young, middle aged, old? We're they FAT? If so, what specific underlying health issues did they have? We've heard virtually none of that information. We've only been TOLD that it effects OLDER people, and especially those with "underlying health issues."

Well, WHAT, SPECIFICALLY? I think this sort of information is being held back because it might not be POLITICALLY CORRECT. I just heard that Michigan has more cases than THIRTY SEVEN STATES COMBINED. Well, Michigan is full of black people, and some of the most morbidly obese people in America are female blacks, and it's common knowledge that the morbidly obese have heart and lung issues, and more often than not, Diabetes. So... there will be more COVID deaths in that demographic.

The simple matter is, the better health you're in, the better your chance is of surviving the virus. So take this time to reassess your health and what you can do to improve it... eat better, get off the couch, walk, run, do something to increase your heart rate, try and lose some weight... anything... everything... get fit... or get fit'er. You're life may just depend on it. Yes I practice what I preach.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Hearing on the radio this very second, that a GRANT COUNTY RESIDENT HAS DIED FROM THE VIRUS. That's my county. They said the person was over 80 years old. So there we go, one dead in my county, out of the 3 reported infected.

We'll see what the numbers for today are after 2:00PM.

EDIT: And they just CLOSED DOWN all our state parks too, because "people weren't following social distancing rules."
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-09-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Ya know what we haven't heard a peep about... any in depth demographics about what sort of person has seen the most deaths.

We're they white, black, Asian? We're they young, middle aged, old? We're they FAT? If so, what specific underlying health issues did they have? We've heard virtually none of that information. We've only been TOLD that it effects OLDER people, and especially those with "underlying health issues."

Well, WHAT, SPECIFICALLY? I think this sort of information is being held back because it might not be POLITICALLY CORRECT. I just heard that Michigan has more cases than THIRTY SEVEN STATES COMBINED. Well, Michigan is full of black people, and some of the most morbidly obese people in America are female blacks, and it's common knowledge that the morbidly obese have heart and lung issues, and more often than not, Diabetes. So... there will be more COVID deaths in that demographic.

The simple matter is, the better health you're in, the better your chance is of surviving the virus. So take this time to reassess your health and what you can do to improve it... eat better, get off the couch, walk, run, do something to increase your heart rate, try and lose some weight... anything... everything... get fit... or get fit'er. You're life may just depend on it. Yes I practice what I preach.

Black males.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

21. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

......Just so everyone knows, Senate Democrats just objected to extending funding for the Paycheck Protection Program.

More games keeping more workers from getting paychecks.

#coronavirus#covid19

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Michigan has more cases than 37 states combined because its governor is an idiot.

24. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post