Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This just BURNS ME UP... first, china is LYING, PERIOD, FULL STOP, and second, I don't know WHY we don't kick that filthy CORRUPT bastard UN OUT of America. WHY do we PAY to have them parked in the US, and then sit back while they TRASH US AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY? And the WHO, they're not any better than the UN. I am SICK of these leftist shit stains TRASHING on America, and we just sit back and LET IT HAPPEN. But china KNOWS it's responsible, and KILLED the first whistle blower doctor there that let it out, and they know damn well if it's ACCEPTED knowledge that they're responsible, nations of the world will DEMAND reparations from China, and they're just LYING THEIR SLANT EYED LITTLE COMMIE ASSES OFF trying to get ahead of that now.

But if we don't start DIVESTING, like YESTERDAY, what we can OUT of china, then GREED truly does RULE THE DAY, and when that happens, then SATAN is your master, and we really are in big trouble as a nation.

----------------------

China Is Innocent: Says U.N. and World Health Organization Reject Claim it Launched Coronavirus Pandemic

The global coronavirus pandemic did not start in China, a spokesman for the Chinese Communist Party declared Tuesday, claiming support from both the United Nations (U.N.) and World Health Organization (WHO) in rejecting “hurtful” U.S. allegations to the contrary as “bald-faced racism and xenophobia.”

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang told a daily news briefing not only does China have the full backing of the globalist organizations in denying it started the viral outbreak, the U.S. must cease and desist forthwith from challenging their assertions. He said:

The Chinese side has repeated many times that some people in the U.S. have been seeking by every means to link the virus with China and stigmatize China. This was met with strong indignation and firm objection from the Chinese people. WHO and the international community explicitly oppose linking the virus with any specific country or region and reject stigmatization.

UN Secretary-General António Guterres said ‘it is shameful to see increasing acts of racial discrimination and prejudice as we fight the COVID19 pandemic’ and ‘we must always fight racism and prejudice’. E.U. High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell said the virus knows no border and we need cooperation and multilateralism, instead of competition and recrimination, in face of the common challenge for mankind. It is not the time for countries to blame one another with terms like ‘Chinese virus’.

WHO believes that we should avoid calling it ‘Chinese virus’. Now is the moment for solidarity, for respecting facts and for fighting together.

Shuang went on to accuse the U.S. of “bald-faced racism and xenophobia” by its pointing to the evidence that the COVID19 virus was first discovered last year in the southern China city of Wuhan and local party members tried for six weeks to conceal the true nature of the outbreak.

Video at link...

I want to point out that it was the U.S. side that started this argument. It was also the US that first claimed that the virus originated in China and used such terms as ‘Chinese virus’ and ‘Wuhan virus’. According to media reports, as early as March 6, Pompeo started to use ‘Wuhan virus’ in public remarks.

Since then, some U.S. politicians and senior officials have been using this term to stigmatize China, causing great anger and strong opposition from the Chinese people. What I just cited are public records. There is no way for the U.S. to deny this.

This is not the first time China has sought to distance itself from the deadly global pandemic, as Britbart News reported.

Earlier this month the world was told it must look to China, pay attention and follow its principles in order to halt the global epidemic, the official Communist China Daily said in an editorial.

Over the past few weeks, Chinese officials and state-managed social media accounts began floating theories that the coronavirus began in the United States and was brought to Wuhan by U.S. Army soldiers visiting for the Military World Games in October.

Video at link...

Last week a major Chinese Communist Party paper, the Global Times, stated again – without evidence – the virus might have been developed in the U.S. Army laboratory in Fort Detrick, Maryland, before being secretly released to harm an innocent and entirely helpless mainland Chinese populace.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...StdUtA5g6gkPTs
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-26-2020 at 10:02 AM.

2. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What's happening in London is becoming more of an issue. Specifically ... the availability of Tube trains, following a reduction in services, ordered by our Leftie London mayor ....

Sadiq Khan is his name (our first Muslim London mayor, for whatever that's worth, in this debate ..).

Sadiq Khan has not been an attendee at the Government's security 'Cobra' meetings, which has met several times to discuss and agree anti-Covid measures. He wondered why ... rather vocally, too, not least on James O'Brien's LBC programmes, where he has a regular slot to speak to Londoners.

A week ago, he was invited to attend a meeting. He did so -- and clashed with Boris Johnson on methodology.

Over these past couple of days, following (a) Khan's decision to reduce public transport frequency, and (b) also following new 'lockdown' rules, which only permit travel to work for 'essential' workers ... these past days, we've seen packed Tube trains, typical of normal, ordinary rush-hour travel under normal conditions. Distancing is a complete impossibility on the Tube.

Sadiq Khan's taken a lot of criticism, and he remains unrepentant. He's actually been ORDERED, now, to add more Tube trains, to give distancing a chance of happening ! Khan argues that staff illness makes that next to impossible.

So, the argument continues, and until today, at any rate, packed Tube carriages remained the norm. Courtesy of Mr Khan.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...t-loggerheads/

It's surely little wonder that London's infection rates are so high.

I've been unable to add the photo the article carries (format problem). But see the article ... view the photo ... see how packed the train carriage is -- AND -- as I've said about the UK approach to mask-wearing, note their absence ....
    Seems to me, considering a news report I've just listened to, that Sadiq Khan is resisting any / all efforts to increase transport levels.

Boris Johnson (himself an ex-London Mayor) pledged to do all possible to 'work with' the Mayor's office to 'increase their logistical capabilities' (i.e get more trains running !). His Government has taken the line that reducing train frequencies was unacceptable, given the crowding effect it's created.

Nonetheless, as of 5 minutes ago, as I type, a much-reduced service is STILL in operation on London Underground.

Here's the thing. Even accepting that Khan's excuse for not running more trains had validity, namely, that there were high sickness reports coming from Tube train drivers (Khan claims that 30% of all of them have reported in sick) .... how IS it that they have such a high sickness level ? Tube drivers, from the nature of their job, are isolated from passengers .. so, they can't catch the virus from them.

One of two possibilities:

1 - The nature of the movement of trains along tunnels forces infected air at concentrated levels through all parts of the moving trains, this including driver compartments ...

2 - Khan's just lying, and is resisting ramping up services to normal, therefore fully workable, levels for all concerned.

So. Anything BUT the status quo would be an improvement. Restore full services, allowing distancing between passengers. Or, just shut the network down, stopping the Tube being a source of infection.

Khan's done neither, to date.

HOWEVER ... Khan's a great believer in using the media to further himself and his agenda. Tonight, at 8pm GMT, the media have called upon everybody to open their windows, and applaud .... those they're applauding, our 'brave and committed NHS workers'. Khan says he'll be applauding.

This will, 'of course', excuse this Leftie Muslim from doing something that'll make an actual DIFFERENCE !! Image promoted; infections growing ... so that's all OK, then ....

[Shades of 'Network', where a manic newscaster implored people to open their windows & shout 'I'm mad as hell, & I'm not going to take it, anymore !!' A great film !]
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-26-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Seems to me, considering a news report I've just listened to, that Sadiq Khan is resisting any / all efforts to increase transport levels.

Boris Johnson (himself an ex-London Mayor) pledged to do all possible to 'work with' the Mayor's office to 'increase their logistical capabilities' (i.e get more trains running !). His Government has taken the line that reducing train frequencies was unacceptable, given the crowding effect it's created.

Nonetheless, as of 5 minutes ago, as I type, a much-reduced service is STILL in operation on London Underground.

Here's the thing. Even accepting that Khan's excuse for not running more trains had validity, namely, that there were high sickness reports coming from Tube train drivers (Khan claims that 30% of all of them have reported in sick) .... how IS it that they have such a high sickness level ? Tube drivers, from the nature of their job, are isolated from passengers .. so, they can't catch the virus from them.

One of two possibilities:

1 - The nature of the movement of trains along tunnels forces infected air at concentrated levels through all parts of the moving trains, this including driver compartments ...

2 - Khan's just lying, and is resisting ramping up services to normal, therefore fully workable, levels for all concerned.

So. Anything BUT the status quo would be an improvement. Restore full services, allowing distancing between passengers. Or, just shut the network down, stopping the Tube being a source of infection.

Khan's done neither, to date.

HOWEVER ... Khan's a great believer in using the media to further himself and his agenda. Tonight, at 8pm GMT, the media have called upon everybody to open their windows, and applaud .... those they're applauding, our 'brave and committed NHS workers'. Khan says he'll be applauding.

This will, 'of course', excuse this Leftie Muslim from doing something that'll make an actual DIFFERENCE !! Image promoted; infections growing ... so that's all OK, then ....

[Shades of 'Network', where a manic newscaster implored people to open their windows & shout 'I'm mad as hell, & I'm not going to take it, anymore !!' A great film !]
    You still have elections for Mayor in London, right? I can't imagine that filthy muslim surviving another election. He ought to be arrested and burned at the stake, and yes, make it KNOWN he's a rotten MUSLIM.

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You still have elections for Mayor in London, right? I can't imagine that filthy muslim surviving another election. He ought to be arrested and burned at the stake, and yes, make it KNOWN he's a rotten MUSLIM.
    Everybody knew he was a Muslim, when they voted for him before. Also ... the Muslim population in London is double the percentage rate of the UK as a whole. Boris, when he was London Mayor, said that any successful candidate for the job needs to get Muslim support to win.

Even so ... I'm sure many will view him as a disaster. In Khan, we have a Mayor who thinks it more important to launch media attacks against Donald Trump, and to share protest platforms with Corbyn, than to concentrate instead on stopping knife crime in London.

Muslim contingent or not, I don't think he's electable. No doubt he disagrees.

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Everybody knew he was a Muslim, when they voted for him before. Also ... the Muslim population in London is double the percentage rate of the UK as a whole. Boris, when he was London Mayor, said that any successful candidate for the job needs to get Muslim support to win.

Even so ... I'm sure many will view him as a disaster. In Khan, we have a Mayor who thinks it more important to launch media attacks against Donald Trump, and to share protest platforms with Corbyn, than to concentrate instead on stopping knife crime in London.

Muslim contingent or not, I don't think he's electable. No doubt he disagrees.
    Good Lord... I had no idea the muslims had invaded London to such a degree. I feel sorry for you pard, to have lost your once beautiful nation over to such a filthy scourge.

I'd move... or start a rebellion.

10. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

A comforting friend sitting beside me on the desk during these troubling times...

12. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

A comforting friend sitting beside me on the desk during these troubling times...

.... which almost all of us, here, are prohibited from lawfully owning !! Considering our social conditions, here, you can see why that is ...

If you want to apply for a gun permit, one task necessary is to convince the police that you have a specific and unavoidable NEED to do so. No provision for 'gun rights' exist over here !!

Your Lefties dream of inflicting that upon America. Of course they do. That's because they're America's ENEMIES.

14. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

.... which almost all of us, here, are prohibited from lawfully owning !! Considering our social conditions, here, you can see why that is ...

If you want to apply for a gun permit, one task necessary is to convince the police that you have a specific and unavoidable NEED to do so. No provision for 'gun rights' exist over here !!

Your Lefties dream of inflicting that upon America. Of course they do. That's because they're America's ENEMIES.
    I couldn't imagine living without a gun. They ever want to try and take that pistol, they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

I thank God almost daily, and lately more than once a day, that I was born in America.

16. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I couldn't imagine living without a gun. They ever want to try and take that pistol, they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

I thank God almost daily, and lately more than once a day, that I was born in America.
    That's maybe the biggest single difference between our peoples. Almost all of us (myself included) can't imagine living WITH one.

What I find interesting is that, as conditioned as we are to living 'unarmed', still, our Left finds it necessary to keep topping up the conditioning ! Every single time, without fail, America suffers a shooting incident involving a gun-toting maniac, this gets prominent treatment in our news media ... complete with the inferred (& some of the time not so 'inferred') tut-tutting against an America that hasn't seen the 'civilising' effect of strong anti-gun laws.

Media attitudes here are consistent .. until (they say) you get rid of the 'scourge' of gun ownership, innocent life will always be needlessly lost.

For myself -- I only need think of Khan's ignoring knife crime, to see that people deserve that defensive edge against a knife-wielder. Or, that especially gruesome example of a nutter who slashed around with a machete, decapitating an elderly woman, continuing his rampage unchecked until police arrived with tasers.

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

That's maybe the biggest single difference between our peoples. Almost all of us (myself included) can't imagine living WITH one.

What I find interesting is that, as conditioned as we are to living 'unarmed', still, our Left finds it necessary to keep topping up the conditioning ! Every single time, without fail, America suffers a shooting incident involving a gun-toting maniac, this gets prominent treatment in our news media ... complete with the inferred (& some of the time not so 'inferred') tut-tutting against an America that hasn't seen the 'civilising' effect of strong anti-gun laws.

Media attitudes here are consistent .. until (they say) you get rid of the 'scourge' of gun ownership, innocent life will always be needlessly lost.

For myself -- I only need think of Khan's ignoring knife crime, to see that people deserve that defensive edge against a knife-wielder. Or, that especially gruesome example of a nutter who slashed around with a machete, decapitating an elderly woman, continuing his rampage unchecked until police arrived with tasers.
    HPD ... you might enjoy this. From the BBC's flagship comedy 'Red Dwarf' ... the remnants of the space (mining) ship Red Dwarf have been invaded by an emotion-sucking monster. Each has already been attacked. Here's the crew, debating how to tackle it.

Rimmer (aka 'goal-post head') could be likened to any stereotypical delusional Leftie peacenik type ....

You can perhaps see what propagandist message the BBC was striving for; deriding any 'extremes' ....
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-26-2020 at 11:17 AM.

20. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

HPD ... you might enjoy this. From the BBC's flagship comedy 'Red Dwarf' ... the remnants of the space (mining) ship Red Dwarf have been invaded by an emotion-sucking monster. Each has already been attacked. Here's the crew, debating how to tackle it.

Rimmer (aka 'goal-post head') could be likened to any stereotypical delusional Leftie peacenik type ....

You can perhaps see what propagandist message the BBC was striving for; deriding any 'extremes' ....
    Good Lord, bro... I don't even find that humorous. That's too far out there for me... but you're saying there are those in Britain that actually do think like that?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-26-2020 at 11:35 AM.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

24. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Good Lord, bro... I don't even find that humorous. That's too far out there for me... but you're saying there are those in Britain that actually do think like that?
    Don't you ? Sorry to hear that. I thought it was hilarious.

There ARE those who'll avoid confrontation under any and all circumstances .. they're the kind of people who somehow believe that a good ol' 'group hug' and 'seriously peaceful overtures' are all we need to defeat terrorism, for example.

[They were people who started calling, and VERY seriously and loudly, GW Bush and Tony Blair 'war criminals' for the 2003 Iraq invasion. They were those who marched to stop any possibility of Iraq ever being invaded, and Saddam's dictatorship overthrown.]

But remember, Red Dwarf is a COMEDY. It's meant to find the funny side of whatever it depicts. Rimmer's character (the one with the big 'H' on his forehead) was a highly exaggerated mickey-take of a hippy-fied form of Leftie we have long known of, here.

If there was a propagandist point to the broadcast, and I believe there was, it was to promote the soft-Left attitude of rejecting extremes in dealing with threats. It's what the BBC does !!

For example, for obvious propagandist effect -- in one of the Chris Eccleston's Doctor Who episodes, he went back in time with Rose to the 1980's. He and the Rose character 'just happened' to spend a couple of minutes talking in a 1980's UK city street, with anti-Margaret Thatcher graffiti plain to see in the background.

.... amazing, that .....

My favourite Dr Who 'subliminal message' (ahem) that the BBC managed to get away with inserting in an episode, was an ad for a bottle of Perrier water, of all things. The BBC (or at least, the British incarnation of it) is meant to be free of advertising of any sort. Yet ... they had Colin Baker's Doctor turn round to his assistant, as the last line of the episode, and say .... 'There's nothing like water, Peri, eh !'

He then drank his fizzy water !
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-26-2020 at 02:11 PM.

26. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Don't you ? Sorry to hear that. I thought it was hilarious.

There ARE those who'll avoid confrontation under any and all circumstances .. they're the kind of people who somehow believe that a good ol' 'group hug' and 'seriously peaceful overtures' are all we need to defeat terrorism, for example.

[They were people who started calling, and VERY seriously and loudly, GW Bush and Tony Blair 'war criminals' for the 2003 Iraq invasion. They were those who marched to stop any possibility of Iraq ever being invaded, and Saddam's dictatorship overthrown.]

But remember, Red Dwarf is a COMEDY. It's meant to find the funny side of whatever it depicts. Rimmer's character (the one with the big 'H' on his forehead) was a highly exaggerated mickey-take of a hippy-fied form of Leftie we have long known of, here.

If there was a propagandist point to the broadcast, and I believe there was, it was to promote the soft-Left attitude of rejecting extremes in dealing with threats. It's what the BBC does !!

For example, for obvious propagandist effect -- in one of the Chris Eccleston's Doctor Who episodes, he went back in time with Rose to the 1980's. He and the Rose character 'just happened' to spend a couple of minutes talking in a 1980's UK city street, with anti-Margaret Thatcher graffiti plain to see in the background.

.... amazing, that .....

My favourite Dr Who 'subliminal message' (ahem) that the BBC managed to get away with inserting in an episode, was an ad for a bottle of Perrier water, of all things. The BBC (or at least, the British incarnation of it) is meant to be free of advertising of any sort. Yet ... they had Colin Baker's Doctor turn round to his assistant, as the last line of the episode, and say .... 'There's nothing like water, Peri, eh !'

He then drank his fizzy water !
    Well, I apologize for not finding it funny, pard. I think the older I get, the less things I find funny, period. My Dad was more of a serious person, I guess I'm becoming my Dad...

But for your left to be able to spew war criminal when referring to Blair and Bush, but yet entirely incapable of calling muslims terrorists, and their activities like the raping women and knife attacks in the UK not seen as being COMPLETELY a MUSLIM thing, I find that absolutely STUNNING as far as being a leftist hypocrite, and just blind and incapable of being even remotely able to admit the TRUTH. I think it's brain washing, it's indoctrination, it's mind and speech control, it's draconian and scary. I think you guys need a good old fashioned rebellion. If there's people like you there, then there's other like you, because you didn't remain SANE without someone else to talk to of like mind. You guys need to form a coalition, a vigilante group, a secret order, and start a campaign against this... INSANE leftism that cripples Britain.

29. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post