Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Now it's 150 million shot to death

So that's why 'ol Joe had to intervene on the issue.

Does this man not take notes, not prepare for what he is going to say? That's not him fumbling over his words, that's him showing off that he is getting much older and he's losing it. Add in that he's a damn liar, and you have a recipe for hearing untruth and crap from him.

C'mon Joe, half of the US population got killed?

--

WTH…? Biden Claims Half the Population of the United States Has Been Killed by Gun Violence Since 2007

2020 Democrat candidates participated in another debate Tuesday night in Charleston, South Carolina.

The debate turned into a clown show after the Democrats started screaming at each other over who can spend trillions of dollars the fastest.

But Biden took the cake after he claimed that nearly half of the US population has been killed by gun violence since 2007.

“That has caused carnage on our streets! 150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability,” Biden screamed.

Seriously, what is wrong with old Joe?

Rest -
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think creepy, hair sniffing uncle Joe is a "lying, dog faced, pony soldier," ...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-26-2020 at 12:57 PM.

4. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Just another JOE day in paradise.

Remember a couple of weeks ago. Joe also said 720 Million American Women had/didn't have Jobs???
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

No two ways about it, that was hilarious. He really needs sticky notes!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Perhaps the quality of Biden's plagiarisms has declined, and that's the problem he has.

To the extent that he's known in my part of the world (not counting that we well know he's in his current race for power, of course) ... we in the UK know him, for this ....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ck-speech.html

What's in a quote? For Joe Biden, his plagiarisation of a speech delivered by Neil Kinnock, then Labour leader, helped put pay to his own campaign to win the Democrats' presidential nomination more than 20 years ago.

NEIL KINNOCK at Welsh Labour Party conference May 1987:

"Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? Was it because our predecessors were thick? Does anybody really think that they didn't get what we had because they didn't have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment? Of course not. It was because there was no platform upon which they could stand"

JOE BIDEN IN Sept 1987 during his first presidential campaign:

"Why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go a university? Why is it that my wife... is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? ...Is it because they didn't work hard? My ancestors who worked in the coal mines of northeast Pennsylvania and would come after 12 hours and play football for four hours? It's because they didn't have a platform on which to stand."
    Last edited by Drummond; 02-26-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

10. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So that's why 'ol Joe had to intervene on the issue.

Does this man not take notes, not prepare for what he is going to say? That's not him fumbling over his words, that's him showing off that he is getting much older and he's losing it. Add in that he's a damn liar, and you have a recipe for hearing untruth and crap from him.

C'mon Joe, half of the US population got killed?

--

WTH…? Biden Claims Half the Population of the United States Has Been Killed by Gun Violence Since 2007

2020 Democrat candidates participated in another debate Tuesday night in Charleston, South Carolina.

The debate turned into a clown show after the Democrats started screaming at each other over who can spend trillions of dollars the fastest.

But Biden took the cake after he claimed that nearly half of the US population has been killed by gun violence since 2007.

“That has caused carnage on our streets! 150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability,” Biden screamed.

Seriously, what is wrong with old Joe?

Rest -
    This kind of crap makes my eyes roll around in my head. Not that he's this stupid. I expect THAT. But that Demtards will STILL vote for him.

I could understand a difference of opinion on the same matter. But to just pull something out of your ass that a 2nd grader knows is BS and STILL get votes?

It's not "What's wrong with Uncle Joe?". It's what's wrong with leftards?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This kind of crap makes my eyes roll around in my head. Not that he's this stupid. I expect THAT. But that Demtards will STILL vote for him.

I could understand a difference of opinion on the same matter. But to just pull something out of your ass that a 2nd grader knows is BS and STILL get votes?

It's not "What's wrong with Uncle Joe?". It's what's wrong with leftards?
    They don't care. He's a DEMOCRAT, and that's all that matters to them.

14. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post