Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ilhan Omar - “What Are You Hiding?”

As usual, refuses to answer any questions about this controversial subject. She knows damn well she's guilty. She's either got friends in high places and that's why this hasn't been fully investigated, or perhaps that will still be coming.

She has been asked 99 different ways. But "we don't answer ambush interviews" is the best thus far, from an aide. She herself is silent. And they lie, they WILL answer questions, just not on that. If innocent, why not put it to bed and then pull her usual of blaming racists? But she doesn't.

--

“What Are You Hiding?” – Ilhan Omar Ignores Reporter Asking About Her Fraudulent Marriage to Her Brother

Ilhan Omar continues to dodge questions about her fraudulent marriage to her own brother.

A Rebel Media reporter confronted Muslima Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) about marrying her own brother in order to defraud US immigration.

Ilhan Omar also lied under oath about her brother-husband and may have fraudulently filed federal income tax returns.

Rep. Omar engaged in a fake conversation with one of her aides as she ignored the Rebel Media reporter.

“Could you tell me why you filed illegal tax returns in 2014 and 2015” the reporter said. “Can you tell me definitively or not, is Ahmed Elmi your brother? Is he your brother? And why can’t you answer that question?”

The reporter was persistent and asked Ilhan Omar why her brother-husband referred to her children as their “uncle” on Instagram.

Omar’s aide interjected – “Sir, we don’t do ambush interviews.”

Ilhan Omar’s Republican opponent, Lacy Johnson tweeted out the video of the confrontation and asked supporters to help him unseat Omar in November.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...brother-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Also, with some outright being proven already - why does the MSM ignore this story?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Also, with some outright being proven already - why does the MSM ignore this story?
    Speaking frankly, before reading this thread I have no idea who she is, then saw this youtube video . She starts with these words "When I said I was the president's nightmare. Well you'are watching it now". I understand that's all politics, and I have no idea about her background, but it's enough to see here speaking to understand that her political "points" are hate-based. You can say anything about Trump. But his "national idea" was "Make America Grat Again". Is it populism? Yes. But it's positive message. And this woman is polarizing the society, and she's not able to get support from the other side after that. And going back to the topic. The only correct answer to the question she was asked is "No". The question about brother is simple, and the fact she's not answering tell as everything.

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Speaking frankly, before reading this thread I have no idea who she is, then saw this youtube video . She starts with these words "When I said I was the president's nightmare. Well you'are watching it now". I understand that's all politics, and I have no idea about her background, but it's enough to see here speaking to understand that her political "points" are hate-based. You can say anything about Trump. But his "national idea" was "Make America Grat Again". Is it populism? Yes. But it's positive message. And this woman is polarizing the society, and she's not able to get support from the other side after that. And going back to the topic. The only correct answer to the question she was asked is "No". The question about brother is simple, and the fact she's not answering tell as everything.
    It seems like the squad, Omar, AOC & Tlaib, are more interested in making the news, and then more so getting twitter views and retweets. All of them campaigned on negativity and very little agenda.

Omar is only around as she lives in a Somali area, with Somali voters. She lives and breaths hatred - for Israel, Jews, anyone not Islamic & worst of all the ways of America and all we stand for.

And then we find out she is a criminal. She cheated on her 2nd husband openly. She cheats with money. She has HER interests only in mind.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ilhan Omar is, how can I say it politely, an ungrateful, lying, anti-American, anti-Semitic, terrorist supporting, tax cheating, home wrecking bigamist low life who will sleep with anyone in order to get her way.

Yes, I think that sums it up nicely.
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 02-28-2020 at 06:26 AM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Wonder what would happen to me if I filed fraudulent tax returns
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke