Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default What a creepy bastard!

And this was a humor site... The guy approached a woman on Facebook and tried getting nudies from her. But it was far from over there! What a piece of shit!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Predator. Probably a murderer on top of it.

Show him to the cops.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-27-2020 at 06:54 PM.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default This also happens to children.

When the Internet was invented. It was meant to speed up, and improve communications.

Now it has become a dangerous place for nearly everyone. Our grandchildren have told us about some of the CRAZY, WEIRDO, SICKO'S they have reported to their parents, who also reported to the police.

OUR CHILDREN must be protected, but it seems...anyone with the right Money, and Access can become a REAL Threat to all of us in some way.

Another reason for Supporting the 2nd Amendment....if you ask me. There are now MILLIONS of them, and not just limited to the USA.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    When the Internet was invented. It was meant to speed up, and improve communications.

Now it has become a dangerous place for nearly everyone. Our grandchildren have told us about some of the CRAZY, WEIRDO, SICKO'S they have reported to their parents, who also reported to the police.

OUR CHILDREN must be protected, but it seems...anyone with the right Money, and Access can become a REAL Threat to all of us in some way.

Another reason for Supporting the 2nd Amendment....if you ask me. There are now MILLIONS of them, and not just limited to the USA.
    Sadly, this argument used to favour gun ownership is one that'd never gain support in my own country. A pity, in my view.

What are the legal penalties that a predator like this can get ? Are they nearly draconian enough ? I'm thinking ... most probably not, be it on your side of the Pond, or mine.

Beefing up the means to track such 'people' down so they can be caught and dealt with, and advertising that it can easily be done, would - hopefully - be some sort of answer to this.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Sadly, this argument used to favour gun ownership is one that'd never gain support in my own country. A pity, in my view.

What are the legal penalties that a predator like this can get ? Are they nearly draconian enough ? I'm thinking ... most probably not, be it on your side of the Pond, or mine.

Beefing up the means to track such 'people' down so they can be caught and dealt with, and advertising that it can easily be done, would - hopefully - be some sort of answer to this.
    I've seen endless stories of stalkers who don't give a damn about any law, which mostly favor the criminal anyway, and people ending up dead because of it. They pay attention to restraining orders about as much as they do laws forbidding convicted felons from possessing firearms.

Seems the law works for the dad guys but does little if anything to actually protect the law abiding citizen.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I was hoping she’d said, “What is that in the picture? It looks like a penis, but much smaller.”
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I was hoping she’d said, “What is that in the picture? It looks like a penis, but much smaller.”
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke