Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bill Clinton - he is excused from banging Lewinsky

You see, this is because it was all related to a medical illness. If he TRULY deals with anxiety issues, I can related. It sucks to live with it. Sometimes you don't see it coming and you get anxiety for absolutely no reason. That feeling you get while on a rollercoaster - only for no reason while doing a regular activity.

So now I understand the man.

And he's full of shit!

He's gonna manage anxiety with having a sexual affair? That's the LAST thing someone would think of if truly dealing with anxiety. Hell, you would rather be sedated than deal with it, or be knocked out somehow. And even if feeling well, thinking that sex will help relieve future anxiety - again full of shit.

What a lame lame excuse to use for one's own indiscretions.

--

Bill Clinton Says in ‘Hillary’ Hulu Documentary That He Had Lewinsky Affair to ‘Manage Anxiety’

Former President Bill Clinton says his high-profile affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky was one of the things during his presidency that he did to “manage my anxieties,” according to The Daily Mail.

In the forthcoming documentary, “Hillary,” Clinton recalls how the pressure of being president made him feel like a boxer who had fought 30 rounds and that his fling with Lewinsky was “something that will take your mind off it for a while.”

“Nobody thinks they’re taking a risk,” the former president explains. “That’s not why we do stupid things.”

In 1998, the House of Representatives impeachment Clinton over the affair and was acquitted by the Senate.

Clinton reveals that he first lied to Hillary about what had happened with the then-White House intern, but later came clean after it becomes cleary he wasn’t telling the truth,

“I went and sat on the bed and talked to her. I told her exactly what happened, when it happened. I said I feel terrible about it,” he says. “We’ve been through quite a bit in the last few years. I said I have no defense, it’s inexcusable what I did.”

Hillary recounts that she was “devastated” by the admission and, at first, refused to believe it was true.

“I could not believe it. I was so personally just hurt and I can’t believe this, I can’t believe you lied,” the twice-failed presidential candidate recalled, adding that subsequent marriage counseling was “painful.”

The decisions were “one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but it was necessary,” said the former president. “She deserved it, Chelsea deserved it and I needed it.”

Clinton then apologized to Lewinsky in the four-hour film, saying he felt ‘”terrible” that the affair will follow her for her entire life.

“I feel terrible about the fact that Monica Lewinsky’s life was defined by it, unfairly I think,” he says, before suggesting that she move on from the controversy. “Over the years I’ve watched her trying to get a normal life back again, but you’ve got to decide how to define normal,” he said.

Hillary, a Hulu-produced documentary about her life, is slated for release Friday.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...anage-anxiety/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Don't know about you, but one thing I CAN'T blame on anxiety is screwing someone not my wife while married and living together as such.

Now if he said he did it to manage his insecurities, I could see that. Except he has never appeared to have insecurity issues. Just the opposite.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It depends on what the definition of "AFFAIR" is...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The Gunny conspiracy theory: Bill was a lame duck President while Hitlery had aspirations of running for office. At the time, she was under investigation for Whitewater. AG Janet Reno ordered Ken Starr to shift focus from Whitewater to Bill. Why not just assign a separate Special Prosecutor? Not unheard of. Pretty damned coincidental how it played out if you ask me.

And no, I don't know nor sell any of that as fact. Just a thought that has been stuck in my head since the 90s.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Just try pulling that lame excuse with a Sicilian wife.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Was Lorena Bobbitt Sicilian? ...

9. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Sicilian nothing. Try it on a Filipino. There's NO place on Earth you can hide. They don't care who is there or how freakin' whacko they look. After your squeeze is dispatched mercilessly, YOU are next. You don't even cheat on a Fliipino's friend. Not butting in is not a consideration.