I hate to agree with Hitlery, but taken at face value, I agree with her statement. I also certainly question Sanders' claim to be the most popular US Senator. Wonder how many ways any poll coming up with THAT result had to be twisted to provide him with the answer he wants to hear

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:36 PM PT — Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.) recently defended himself against attacks by Hillary Clinton, following critical comments about the lawmaker’s work history and personality.
The 2020 presidential contender defended himself during a Monday night Town Hall when moderators asked how he reacted to a clip from Clinton’s new documentary. In the documentary, she painted Sanders as a career politician who nobody likes or wants to work with.
Clinton also claimed that he gets nothing done and went on to say she feels bad for people who get sucked into Sanders’ baloney.
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

This seems like it would apply to Joe Biden and Hillary just the same.

HILLARY ON BERNIE: “Nobody likes him. Nobody wants to work with him. He got nothing done.”

The Vermont senator responded by saying, unlike (former) Secretary Clinton, he doesn’t want to relive 2016. Sanders then touted his popularity in recent polls, which show him as one of the most popular senators.
“But also, if you guys looked at some of the polling that they do for United States senators…in most cases I turn out to be the most popular United States senator in the whole country,” he stated.
https://www.oann.com/sanders-hits-ba...sonal-attacks/