Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Somebody needs to look at the dates on threads and posts before responding as if they are current. Just sayin'
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Somebody needs to look at the dates on threads and posts before responding as if they are current. Just sayin'
    No. That would be participating in a communist plot.

4. Thanks Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, LongTermGuy, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yep, it's almost like someone was just trying to get others riled up, throwing words back at them? Like maybe that had some 'deep insight' which of course isn't so.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Thanks Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The forum seems to have something wrong. There is an ugliness present in the community that I can't put into words, and I am guessing that this is why the site stays so small. Maybe it's just a few miserable people, I don't know. It sucks to see the shell of a site that has such potential and doesn't censor its members, only to realize that it is going to be kept stagnant by a few miserable people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Just wondering...as the original Author of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Indeed, the forum could go on indefinitely as is, but based on the opening post of this thread, it could get even slower. If even one regular contributor gets bored and wanders off, it could be 10 to 20 percent of the volume...

Kinda, sorta proves my point in a way about what I said. But Evmetro...you didn't see when I first posted this. It does pay to investigate BEFORE...instead of
    "putting your mind in gear before putting your fingers (on the keyboard) in motion"....so to speak!

Obviously...this is how I once reacted. Not what is happening RIGHT NOW (if you are reading this post...FROM ME)
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    The forum seems to have something wrong. There is an ugliness present in the community that I can't put into words, and I am guessing that this is why the site stays so small. Maybe it's just a few miserable people, I don't know. It sucks to see the shell of a site that has such potential and doesn't censor its members, only to realize that it is going to be kept stagnant by a few miserable people.
    You seem to have a desire to keep pointing out how this place is so small, dying or stays small or whatever....

I know shit loads of political forums out there. If you would like an alternative, I'll be glad to help. If you haven't been banned at them already.

The miserable people here are more like a handful of folks that see through your little games and refuse to join in. Perhaps one of the links I give you would have the style of members and population you're looking for?

For starters - hit usmessageboard, you would love it and fit right in, and no issue with the amount of members or activity. Oh wait, you've been there. Massive population and activity or type of members is not what you want.

Or, another alternative is for you to hit Google and do a search.

You still won't be censored here. But your stupid actions will be pointed out by others. Your game that you like to play is obvious, and why such games have gotten you banned elsewhere.

So now time to test the waters since no one wants to engage your lame games. You're more transparent than the liberals you claim to have such issues with.

But anyway, play on, or move on. Or ask for directions.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

nm
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-25-2020 at 03:34 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke