I've been mentioning this and discussing it a lot with my Dad and others. Why the huge discrepancy in numbers between here and China? 90,000+ and less than 4,000 dead, and claims of it dying out now. And in the USA, they are talking of it picking up massive speed, millions and millions infected and up to 1.7 million dead. WTF?

My brother mentioned this one and now I read this article. We already know that the flu goes around every single year. And every single year it kills thousands and thousands. I guess we get used to it or folks don't pay attention much as its "just" the flu, or getting a cold or whatever.

But this is just a mini snapshot. And you can go look at the massive numbers year in and year out for the flu. Then 2019 numbers compared to this coronavirus outbreak.

And IF this is about to make a massive change and their projections are true - then WHY, and WHAT do they know that we don't?

--

BY THE NUMBERS, Via the CDC: 2019 Flu – 22,000 Dead and 36 Million Infected …2019 Coronavirus – 50 Dead and 2,340 Infected

The latest numbers continue to indicate that the coronavirus is not much different than the common flu.

The truth is in the numbers.

As more data is known about the coronavirus, the numbers don’t looks as scary.

Here are the numbers as reported on March 14, 2020:

The data is skewed by the fact that China and other countries, like Iran, skew the numbers. China still shows less than 81,000 cases overall. They have been at this level for some time. Either China’s numbers are not accurate or the virus is dying down to nearly nothing, or both.

Yesterday China reported only 11 new cases in all of China and 13 new deaths. China’s death rate per confirmed cases is one of the highest in the world at 3.94%. This skews the overall numbers quite a bit.

Per data available, around 3% of cases confirmed end in death. But by taking out China, Iran and Italy the rate goes down to 1%.
Clearly not all people with the virus are captured in the current numbers. Just like the flu most people who get sick never report it and therefore are never counted.

Sharyl Attkisson reported, “Most people who get coronavirus have mild or no symptoms.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ortality-rate/