Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Tom Brady - Starting QB for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sounds crazy ain't it?

I had him pegged for the Raiders in Vegas and if not the Chargers. But sunny Tampa Bay looks like the destination.

Gonna be a weird way to end his career. I thought he would finish a Patriot for sure. If me, and I'm Brady, I would even take a small cut to finish the story where he started. But there has to be other reasons why he is bailing and ending up there. I know if I were a long time Patriots fan, and owned everything Brady, I would be ticked that he was bailing! His choice though.

And looks like poor Jameis Winston will be either a clipboard carrier or already off to somewhere else.

--

Tom Brady Is Signing With The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Will Be Officially Announced Wednesday

Tom Brady will reportedly sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after leaving the New England Patriots.

According to Colin Cowherd, Brady made the decision to leave New England and sign with the Bucs after the Pats failed to land Stefon Diggs or DeAndre Hopkins. The decision will reportedly be announced tomorrow.

What a wild world to be living in. One moment, Brady is the face of the New England Patriots, and the next he’s replacing Jameis Winston with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

This is huge news for the Bucs, and it gives their offense an immediate boost. Winston had no problem slinging it. He had a gigantic problem taking care of the ball.

That’s an issue Brady doesn’t have at all. He’s a real pro when it comes to ball security and valuing possessions.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/17/r...tract-details/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sounds crazy ain't it?

I had him pegged for the Raiders in Vegas and if not the Chargers. But sunny Tampa Bay looks like the destination.

Gonna be a weird way to end his career. I thought he would finish a Patriot for sure. If me, and I'm Brady, I would even take a small cut to finish the story where he started. But there has to be other reasons why he is bailing and ending up there. I know if I were a long time Patriots fan, and owned everything Brady, I would be ticked that he was bailing! His choice though.

He took a cut back a while ago to help the team over the "spending cap". Now I guess he's seeing the end of the line is fast approaching and wants to go out with some real green.

Dunno why, his wife is making bank, but he's left so there's that.

I'm a die hard Pats and Red Sox fan, so I'm preparing to watch the team snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I just heard a good comment

Of course Tom Brady's going to Florida, that's what old people DO in New England
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

6. Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sounds crazy ain't it?

And looks like poor Jameis Winston will be either a clipboard carrier or already off to somewhere else.

--

Tom Brady Is Signing With The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Will Be Officially Announced Wednesday

Tom Brady will reportedly sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after leaving the New England Patriots.

According to Colin Cowherd, Brady made the decision to leave New England and sign with the Bucs after the Pats failed to land Stefon Diggs or DeAndre Hopkins. The decision will reportedly be announced tomorrow.

What a wild world to be living in. One moment, Brady is the face of the New England Patriots, and the next he’s replacing Jameis Winston with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

This is huge news for the Bucs, and it gives their offense an immediate boost. Winston had no problem slinging it. He had a gigantic problem taking care of the ball.

That’s an issue Brady doesn’t have at all. He’s a real pro when it comes to ball security and valuing possessions.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/17/r...tract-details/
    Johnny Unitas ended up sitting on the bench in San Diego (bottom of the cellar team back then) his final season.

Then there was Favre
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke