Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

We have a leader out there daily trying to help. He's trying to give off confidence and that they have things under control. If it were the opposite Americans would be going crazy. That's what a leader does. Lying isn't acceptable but there's not that but confidence. Too much of it and too quickly.

But I'll take this man and his leadership and his efforts out there trying - along with his conferences and his lip - over ANY democrat in existence, hands down. Different beliefs of what was going to happen, and changing and expanding. But efforts to help and cries for help have been met with all available abilities and supplies thus far.

And then you have a special few, who will brag about bringing in money still with 2 jobs, while sitting back and condemning the efforts of others.

Think about that folks.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    We have a leader out there daily trying to help. He's trying to give off confidence and that they have things under control. If it were the opposite Americans would be going crazy. That's what a leader does. Lying isn't acceptable but there's not that but confidence. Too much of it and too quickly.

But I'll take this man and his leadership and his efforts out there trying - along with his conferences and his lip - over ANY democrat in existence, hands down. Different beliefs of what was going to happen, and changing and expanding. But efforts to help and cries for help have been met with all available abilities and supplies thus far.

And then you have a special few, who will brag about bringing in money still with 2 jobs, while sitting back and condemning the efforts of others.

Think about that folks.
    To some people, their HATE appears to have infected their brain to a point where it rules their every waking minute, and it has very appropriately been coined... TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Looks like I spoke too soon the other day saying WI appeared to be slowing down, well, it was, for a couple days by a few, but then yesterday and we're right back going up. It is a rather linear amount of people being discovered as infected though, and like I say, I hope it's people that haven't been spreading it and it WILL run it's course. We HAVE to see a turn around with all this self isolation, although I've been hearing on the local news here that they're tracking cell phones to see if people are practicing social distancing and then giving the state a grade, at least they are here, and WI gets a "C."

Two cases now in my county, and the county to my north, still holding at three in the county to my east...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-01-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Think about that folks.
    You didn't read his quotes. They are not about confidence, they were dangerous straight up lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You didn't read his quotes. They are not about confidence, they were dangerous straight up lies.
    Is that why he's getting a 60% approval rating, by EVERYONE?

Pete, nit picking and playing these games is being done by a very small amount of people, LIKE YOU, that just eat, sleep and breath HATE for this president. Thankfully the vast majority of Americans don't want to hear you people's CRAP right now. Hopefully they won't want to hear it after this pandemic either, and deliver an ass kicking to the democrat party the likes of which we've never seen before in November. You people really have taken partisan politics to a new rabid, unhinged, apoplectic level that no one has ever witnessed before, and it is truly PATHETIC and DISGUSTING, ESPECIALLY in this time of national crisis when we should all be pulling for each other TOGETHER as one nation, you people are STILL playing your shitty leftist games, even though some of the most DANGEROUS crap has ALL come from DEMOCRATS...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-01-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sure pete, like when he said the virus was a hoax, and never said that - which you reported here of course. You stretch everything you read and believe the MSM even though they have been busted lying endlessly since Trump has been in office.

You're like CNN and like Trump said and why no one wants to listen to you and considers you a troll. Why not out there making money and taking chances?

We're not centered on your irrational hatred right now pete. Most of us have been bypassing the usual back and forth hatred and moved into a caring mode of sorts, sharing information from all over the world, and wishing everyone well no matter their damn politics. I've seen people once again helping one another, and none talking about politics and none giving a shit what the other supports.

But I do take note of the same 'ol same 'ol hatred non stop from the folks at CNN and MSNBC, and of course some folks showing their deep inside true colors during times like this in America. And some others showing and doing some amazing things to help one another and/or support one another. I think I know which camp you fall in Pete. But I wish you nothing but staying away from this shit and avoiding it at all costs.

I'll take note of all these people, and remember them well when America is on the road to recovery. Same 'ol Same ol before, during and after.

I have a lot to say about Biden and Obama right now about actions and words from them, and reported I believe one article I spoke of. I've ignored the rest for now mostly. But I make a mental note of such folks, not forgotten. Some seem to have this burning desire inside to come out with their true colors when things aren't going well.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And while the individuals carried links, you never provided a PROPER link to where you got the list from.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

March 4: “Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number.” — Trump in an interview on Fox News, referring to the percentage of diagnosed COVID-19 patients worldwide who had died, as reported by the World Health Organization. (See our item “Trump and the Coronavirus Death Rate.”)

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” — Trump in a tweet.
    Not dismissing anything else, just prompted by these 2.

The first he was outright correct about, so you can eliminate that one quickly! That number WAS false and stands at like .66% or so.

The second part is partly correct as well. Thus far the numbers aren't adding up remotely close to the flu. I think eventually it surpasses it, since it has a higher death rate, but not by much. But I disagreed with the earlier assessment of nothing shutting down at all or 'as usual'.

Guess ya did just grab a list from CNN or wherever that hasn't bothered to update everything, or tell the full truth about everything. Like him stating the virus was a hoax, which you reported, which again wasn't the truth AND was SO easily verifiable. But don't let that kinda stuff get in the way of good lists!

Acosta asked the same crap:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The virus saw it's single biggest gain in numbers yesterday here in WI... we're going in the wrong direction...

Although we do have a far greater number of people that have tested NEGATIVE: 18,819... and so far only 24 deaths.

Still holding at only 2 infected in my county, and 116 tested negative.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Today's numbers, quite early so kinda still yesterday's numbers:

4-2-2020

Total Confirmed

216,722 US

84,046 confirmed
    New York US

New York City, New York, US
    Confirmed: 47,439
    Deaths: 1,374

Westchester, New York, US
    Confirmed: 10,683
    Deaths: 25

Los Angeles, California, US
    Confirmed: 3,518
    Deaths: 66

------------

United Kingdom
    Confirmed: 29,474
    Deaths: 2,352

Italy
    Confirmed: 110,574
    Deaths: 13,155

Spain
    Confirmed: 110,238
    Deaths: 10,003

Germany
    Confirmed: 79,465
    Deaths: 959

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

According to the above stats, given there's 8.5M people in NYC, then 1 in every 179 people has tested positive... HOLY FUCK.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-02-2020 at 09:05 AM.

13. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

4-2-2020

Total Confirmed

216,722 US

84,046 confirmed
    New York US

Confirmed: 10,683
    Deaths: 25

Confirmed: 3,518

------------

United Kingdom
    Confirmed: 29,474
    Deaths: 2,352

Italy
    Confirmed: 110,574
    Deaths: 13,155

Spain
    Confirmed: 110,238
    Deaths: 10,003

Germany
    Confirmed: 79,465
    Deaths: 959

As I thought, more complete numbers for today:

4-2-20

Total Confirmed
    1,002,159 an increase of 96,880

236,339 US an increase of 37,247

Confirmed: 48,462 an increase of 5,343
    Deaths: 1,397 an increase of 301

Confirmed: 10,683 an increase of 716
    Deaths: 25 (This number is odd considering our county executive reported 64 deaths)

Confirmed: 3,528 an increase of 491

-----

United Kingdom
    Confirmed: 33,718 an increase of 4,244
    Deaths: 2,921 an increase of 569

Italy
    Confirmed: 115,242 an increase of 9,450
    Deaths: 13,915 an increase of 1,487

Spain
    Confirmed: 110,238 an increase of 8,102
    Deaths: 10,096 an increase of 1,043

Germany
    Confirmed: 84,600 an increase of 10,092
    Deaths: 1,097 an increase of 276

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    According to the above stats, given there's 8.5M people in NYC, then 1 in every 179 people has tested positive... HOLY FUCK.
    Yeps. NYC is the worst of all. All told the entire state has 92,381 cases. Nassau county going out onto Long Island has 10,000 cases. Then a little further out in Suffolk county on Long Island, another 7,200 cases. We're over 10,000 in my lower westchester county. Northern NY still has a bunch of cases to worry about, but it's us in Westchester and LI hit hard, and NYC getting trounced. Hell, everyone lives right on top of one another and a billion 'common' areas and laundry shared... and then when it was first starting, think about companies that have buildings with thousands of employees, endless conferences and meetings... And hell, it's NYC, and I'll say it, lots and lots of folks that simply don't care for themselves and couldn't give 2 shits about others, and either doing unsavory crap, or just their stupidity out there spreading things.

16. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Wisconsin on the steady incline, no drop off in sight... son of a bitch this is getting old...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am worried about the next 2 weeks. Deaths in America could be in the 6 figures per yesterdays briefing.