Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default Yup

Been saying versions of this for years

“Women now looking over at their boyfriends wondering if that fool can hunt, make a fire, or fight.. 2nd guessing them skinny jeans”.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

Women now looking over at their boyfriends wondering if that fool can hunt, make a fire, or fight.. 2nd guessing them skinny jeans
    Problem the gals have now is the Men who can live off the land , Don't want what this society has created
    I for one have Zero interest in a American woman ,
    Many guys like me out here ,
    A Dog will stand by your side , warn you of trouble and always be happy to see you . and only want you to toss a ball and take them with you ,,
    Oh and tell you there is a Golden Arches a half mile up the road , The only Half they want is your lunch ,

So when it comes to survival choose the best companion you can , Not all Dog's are created Equal , but the real men have real dogs
    Not to be confused with some men are dogs ,,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by se7en View Post
    Problem the gals have now is the Men who can live off the land , Don't want what this society has created
    A Dog will stand by your side , warn you of trouble and always be happy to see you . and only want you to toss a ball and take them with you ,,
    Oh and tell you there is a Golden Arches a half mile up the road , The only Half they want is your lunch ,

So when it comes to survival choose the best companion you can , Not all Dog's are created Equal , but the real men have real dogs
    Oh Lordy. Did tailfins send you?

-Abbey

4. Likes Drummond, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No idea who that is , But blame HPD he must of thought you might like the wisdom by se7en lmao

But in reality it is true on how many guys are thinking , most just wont say it out loud ,

But i do Agree with you on how the Boys are getting , this country is in deep shit if the trend continues
    Last edited by se7en; 03-24-2020 at 01:32 AM.

6. Thanks Abbey Marie, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

“Women now looking over at their boyfriends wondering if that fool can hunt, make a fire, or fight.. 2nd guessing them skinny jeans”.
    You know, it's been a couple of years since I bounced around Seattle, and I have to say that I was dismayed with the obvious feminization of a large amount of males I saw running around down there.

To describe them as 'Soy Boy' would be an understatement. I had no idea that the skinny jeans and man-buns were so prevalent. I mean, I expected to see a couple fancy boys prancing around being led by a woke independent strong young woman... but they were everywhere.

It was disheartening. I'd estimate that only about 20% dressed, behaved and carried himself as a man, the rest were simpering girlie-men.

This was at a major hospital, so you'd expect an accurate cross section of the populace.

It was alarming. I'd kind of expected that the pics I see of Seattle's man-bun epidemic were exaggerated for humor, but that is definitely not the case.

Oh, there's good women out there.

My wife was raised in New Jersey and has been in some of the most remote, harsh and inhospitable areas on earth.

Look up Shemya, for starters... it's a barren little rock at the end of the Aleutians, closer to Japan than Anchorage. She spent a year there.

She can butcher a moose, bear or hog faster than anyone I've ever seen, and just stand back and stay out of the way when she filets salmon. She's a gourmet chef and a master Baker.

In short, she's amazing.... and best of all, she puts up with me!

You just have to find her, man... she's out there.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I got my guns, and have hunted since age 6 !!
    Game animals fine eating, I hunted them, trapped them, killed them, I skinned them, gutted them, cut them up and cooked them.
    Hank wrote about me and my brothers with that song and my dad and my Native American grandfather.
    I never forgot my raising... A southern boy all the way.. --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 03-24-2020 at 08:53 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I've mentioned many times on here with links about how each next generation of males has less testosterone than their father, and it is REALLY starting to show. SO many young males I hear talking now have that, "I'M GAY" tinge to them, the S's, the voice pitch that could be male or female, and we won't even go into how they carry themselves or look. Rick did a pretty good job on that.

Bottom line, men are getting more like women with each passing generation, and it's happening at an alarming rate.

I guess when we hear the leftists speak of "toxic masculinity," they must be talking about someone like me, certainly not the little new age, man bun, soi boys that are being raised today.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-24-2020 at 10:00 AM.

11. Likes Abbey Marie, se7en liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

A
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    You know, it's been a couple of years since I bounced around Seattle, and I have to say that I was dismayed with the obvious feminization of a large amount of males I saw running around down there.

To describe them as 'Soy Boy' would be an understatement. I had no idea that the skinny jeans and man-buns were so prevalent. I mean, I expected to see a couple fancy boys prancing around being led by a woke independent strong young woman... but they were everywhere.

It was disheartening. I'd estimate that only about 20% dressed, behaved and carried himself as a man, the rest were simpering girlie-men.

This was at a major hospital, so you'd expect an accurate cross section of the populace.

It was alarming. I'd kind of expected that the pics I see of Seattle's man-bun epidemic were exaggerated for humor, but that is definitely not the case.

Oh, there's good women out there.

My wife was raised in New Jersey and has been in some of the most remote, harsh and inhospitable areas on earth.

Look up Shemya, for starters... it's a barren little rock at the end of the Aleutians, closer to Japan than Anchorage. She spent a year there.

She can butcher a moose, bear or hog faster than anyone I've ever seen, and just stand back and stay out of the way when she filets salmon. She's a gourmet chef and a master Baker.

In short, she's amazing.... and best of all, she puts up with me!

You just have to find her, man... she's out there.
    She is a goddess! I stand in awe of her abilities.

It’s times like these where the cream rises to the top. And bun-wearing dudes ain’t gonna cut it.

As for American women, as NightTrain just attested, we come in all types just like anyone else. It’s unfair to generalize about us. It’s off-putting, especially when we are praising guys for being manly men, lol.

*Se7en, sorry if I misread your origins here. You just sounded a lot like someone else who used to post.

-Abbey

13. Thanks NightTrain, se7en thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

You know, getting back to the whole 'finding your soulmate' thing...

Shar and my lives were swirling around each other for 15 years before we ever met.

There was an Antarctica expedition that was getting put together in '98, and I signed up as the off-ship expedition leader for snowmachine trips, keeping everyone safe, navigation, survival, etc., and Shar signed up to run the ship's kitchen and food logistics. The expedition ended up being postponed, so we never met.

Then my girlfriend, unbeknownst to me, loaned my Fiero to Sharon's cousin and she rode around in my car one weekend while I was gone... and we didn't meet.

Then she lived on the same street as I did back in '03 for over a year... and we didn't meet.

Then when I divorced in '09.... we met. And sparks flew immediately.

Funny how things work out, when the time is right. Almost like there was a plan in motion.

15. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You know, getting back to the whole 'finding your soulmate' thing...

Shar and my lives were swirling around each other for 15 years before we ever met.

There was an Antarctica expedition that was getting put together in '98, and I signed up as the off-ship expedition leader for snowmachine trips, keeping everyone safe, navigation, survival, etc., and Shar signed up to run the ship's kitchen and food logistics. The expedition ended up being postponed, so we never met.

Then my girlfriend, unbeknownst to me, loaned my Fiero to Sharon's cousin and she rode around in my car one weekend while I was gone... and we didn't meet.

Then she lived on the same street as I did back in '03 for over a year... and we didn't meet.

Then when I divorced in '09.... we met. And sparks flew immediately.

Funny how things work out, when the time is right. Almost like there was a plan in motion.
    Now why can't I be that freakin' lucky? ...

I think the Lord cut me off. He probably figured I've had enough women in my life for 50 men already and not a one of them lasted, so no more for me, I used up my quota. Gonna die alone now.

Course there's two things working against me here in little backwoods Podunk, WI, one, there aren't any decent SINGLE ladies around here, they're all taken, not to mention it takes a certain kind of woman that wants to live in a small town also, and two, I just really don't care anymore. Been single living alone for 33 years. I don't look, I don't online date, none of it, so I really don't even have a way to meet any single women anyway, so why worry about it. It's pointless.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-24-2020 at 06:22 PM.

17. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Now why can't I be that freakin' lucky? ...

I think the Lord cut me off. He probably figured I've had enough women in my life for 50 men already and not a one of them lasted, so no more for me, I used up my quota. Gonna die alone now.

Course there's two things working against me here in little backwoods Podunk, WI, one, there aren't any decent SINGLE ladies around here, they're all taken, not to mention it takes a certain kind of woman that wants to live in a small town too, and two, I just really don't care anymore. Been single living alone for 33 years. I don't look, I don't online date, none of it, so I really don't even have a way to meet any single women anyway, so why worry about it. It's pointless.
    I said pretty much the same thing after my divorce... I believe my words to my best friend were 'To hell with marriage! I'm going to be a man-whore and be single from here on out.'

I was only half joking... but fate had other plans.

19. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I said pretty much the same thing after my divorce... I believe my words to my best friend were 'To hell with marriage! I'm going to be a man-whore and be single from here on out.'

I was only half joking... but fate had other plans.
    I've had more girlfriends in my life than I can recall. Never cheated on a one of them, but still, got bored with them, or they got bored with me.

I'd probably marry again, but I'd have to meet a woman that just knocked my socks off, she'd have to literally be perfect, the so called "soul mate." She'd have to be for me to LIVE with her, because that would be the biggest shock to my life as I know it, ever. That would take some adjustment, so if I was madly in love and truly wanted to be with that person, it would make that adjustment a hellova lot easier.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Soul Mate: Someone who is aligned with your soul and is sent to challenge, awaken and stir different parts of you in order for your soul to transcend to a higher level of consciousness and awareness. Once the lesson has been learnt, physical separation usually occurs.

Life Partner: A companion, a friend, a stable and secure individual who you can lean on, trust and depend on to help you through life. There is a mutual feeling of love and respect and you are both in sync with each others needs and wants.

22. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Soul Mate: Someone who is aligned with your soul and is sent to challenge, awaken and stir different parts of you in order for your soul to transcend to a higher level of consciousness and awareness. Once the lesson has been learnt, physical separation usually occurs.

Life Partner: A companion, a friend, a stable and secure individual who you can lean on, trust and depend on to help you through life. There is a mutual feeling of love and respect and you are both in sync with each others needs and wants.
    Ehhh... that's not my definition of soul mate.

My definition is the one person who was made for you, compatible in every way. The one you were meant for. Effortless partnership with each other.

24. Thanks se7en, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Oooooo k... did you just make that up? ...