To ALL OF THEM!!

Probably the last time. But take note, they work TOGETHER, get shit done, get unanimous votes and it creates the largest and perhaps 'best' result in many years. Of course that's a lot of $$$, but with all things considered, we could be getting off lightly if we can save millions of lives here. Not to mention actually helping people!

--

McConnell: We’ve Moved from ‘Partisan’ Period to Unanimous Passage of Coronavirus Bill

During a press conference after the passage of the Senate’s coronavirus relief package on Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) stated that “the Senate has pivoted from one of the most contentious, partisan periods in the nation’s history, to passing this rescue package 100-0, all in one quarter of this year.”

McConnell said, “I think if I were writing your headline, I’d say the Senate has pivoted from one of the most contentious, partisan periods in the nation’s history, to passing this rescue package 100-0, all in one quarter of this year. From arguably the most partisan, divisive thing you could possibly do, to coming together entirely, 100 of us, to meet this challenge. I think it says a lot about the United States Senate as an institution, our willingness to put aside our differences to do something really significant for the country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...onavirus-bill/