Virus comes from China, idiot may get it, and it's Trump's fault and no one should listen to him. Ok.

Not saying she's lying, but just read other stories about her hospital visit. I also wish NO harm to her, not what this is about.

If I'm in the hospital over this thing, the last thing I am worrying about is using social media - especially of I'm in the pain she claims she was in. Too many things don't add up, and she's a known attention whore.

--

Kathy Griffin Hospitalized with “UNBEARABLY PAINFUL” Symptoms, Blames President Trump

Kathy Griffin was hospitalized Wednesday with what she described as “unbearably painful” symptoms, and she blamed President Trump.

The washed up ‘comedian’ posted a photo of herself in the hospital wearing a face mask and accused President Trump of lying about the Coronavirus pandemic.

“He’s lying. I was sent to the isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms. The hospital couldn’t test me for because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions,” Kathy Griffin said in a tweet.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esident-trump/