Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Want to join me and become millionaires?

I need someone with a little building/business knowledge of smaller items, then a way for distribution and advertising - then watch the $$$$$ roooooool in!

Ok, so here's what it is.

For years, we owned a Scotch Brite dishwand for doing the dishes, which of course is my job.

All was good for a few years, then all of a sudden the refills changed. Now they have a hole in them, with all the geniuses there thinking better flow, but instead now you fill it with Dawn and leave it face down and all the soap will drain out! So I bought a new Dawn wand - same damn thing!! EVERY one of them leaks! So I bought a little round "Siga" brand, which is a little round thing you fill with soap, and it has bristled bottom, and you press the button now and again to release a little soap. Well, the EFFING thing leaks too!!

So help me invent a simple little soap dispensing dishwand, one that only leaks the soap when you want. EVERY one of them has folks getting pissed in all the reviews on Amazon and elsewhere. So folks DO want this.

So, who wants in? Hit me up!

Ok, j/k, but I think if someone DID do this they would get rich! I would buy many right off the bat. When the first ended up sucking, I bought the Dawn with 4 refills, thinking that was the fix. Then tried others. And I assume others doing the same, and folks will flock to that new wand!!

Ok, venting over.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I need someone with a little building/business knowledge of smaller items, then a way for distribution and advertising - then watch the $$$$$ roooooool in!

Ok, so here's what it is.

For years, we owned a Scotch Brite dishwand for doing the dishes, which of course is my job.

All was good for a few years, then all of a sudden the refills changed. Now they have a hole in them, with all the geniuses there thinking better flow, but instead now you fill it with Dawn and leave it face down and all the soap will drain out! So I bought a new Dawn wand - same damn thing!! EVERY one of them leaks! So I bought a little round "Siga" brand, which is a little round thing you fill with soap, and it has bristled bottom, and you press the button now and again to release a little soap. Well, the EFFING thing leaks too!!

So help me invent a simple little soap dispensing dishwand, one that only leaks the soap when you want. EVERY one of them has folks getting pissed in all the reviews on Amazon and elsewhere. So folks DO want this.

So, who wants in? Hit me up!

Ok, j/k, but I think if someone DID do this they would get rich! I would buy many right off the bat. When the first ended up sucking, I bought the Dawn with 4 refills, thinking that was the fix. Then tried others. And I assume others doing the same, and folks will flock to that new wand!!

Ok, venting over.
    If I only knew someone that had the capability to manufacture such a thing, I'd be all over that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Have you tried the Oxo brand? I don’t think mine leaks. It’s available on Amazon, like everything else, lol.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Have you tried the Oxo brand? I don’t think mine leaks. It’s available on Amazon, like everything else, lol.
    Oxo is good stuff. I had an Oxo frying pan, liked it a lot.

6. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post