I need someone with a little building/business knowledge of smaller items, then a way for distribution and advertising - then watch the $$$$$ roooooool in!

Ok, so here's what it is.

For years, we owned a Scotch Brite dishwand for doing the dishes, which of course is my job.

All was good for a few years, then all of a sudden the refills changed. Now they have a hole in them, with all the geniuses there thinking better flow, but instead now you fill it with Dawn and leave it face down and all the soap will drain out! So I bought a new Dawn wand - same damn thing!! EVERY one of them leaks! So I bought a little round "Siga" brand, which is a little round thing you fill with soap, and it has bristled bottom, and you press the button now and again to release a little soap. Well, the EFFING thing leaks too!!

So help me invent a simple little soap dispensing dishwand, one that only leaks the soap when you want. EVERY one of them has folks getting pissed in all the reviews on Amazon and elsewhere. So folks DO want this.

So, who wants in? Hit me up!

Ok, j/k, but I think if someone DID do this they would get rich! I would buy many right off the bat. When the first ended up sucking, I bought the Dawn with 4 refills, thinking that was the fix. Then tried others. And I assume others doing the same, and folks will flock to that new wand!!

Ok, venting over.